Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal - vulgar language
henry69
Your SteamID : U:1:29780474
Your Nickname : n1gger dance party/boy's hole
Reason why you should be unbanned : Did not know what I did wrong. Asked the admin to tell me and I would stop doing it. Checked forums to see why I was banned and saw "inappropriate language". Everyone else was talking about cocks, sluts, and someone said they were going to rub their asshole on someone else's face. Also a spray of naked chicks and jesus kissing another man (which I personally find offensive, since he is my lord and savior). Not sure why I was banned with all the rest of this going on, but if it was the language then I will not do so any more.

I like to trash talk, my apologies. I meant no disrespect. Next time please tell me if possible. It will not happen again.

Your friend,

Henry
Edited by henry69 on 18-09-2015 23:49

Blubber
You should read the motd for rules. Racism is basically zero tolerance on our servers. Your nickname is in clear violation of that.
Don't touch me there.

henry69
I've already changed my name. Don't know what a MOTD is but I'll look it up. Again sorry for any misunderstanding. It won't happen again.

Blubber
This is your second ban for racism this year on our servers.
Don't touch me there.

henry69
The last one was back in January and I wasn't even aware of it. I do not play much, but I will make it a point to not use any more language or inappropriate user names. Steam has it where it carries your user name across multiple games, and I will permanently change it as to not affect this server.

Again, I do not mean to intentionally disrespect anyone, and will not do so now that I know this is a problem for people.

terrowrist
henry69 wrote:

Don't know what a MOTD is but I'll look it up.

https://www.dogzg...source=web
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

henry69
Any chance I could get un-banned? It's been a month now and I'm looking forward to playing Source again. Thx.

henry69
So you're racist against fat mermaids and you're banning me for what?

Can you please unban me, it's been months. You are literally the only gungame server in existence, and fuck GO I won't upgrade for that shit.

Blubber
Unbanned. I highly suggest you read the MOTD for our rules and tread lightly in the servers, as I personally get the feeling you don't clearly understand them. With that said, if there's another problem with you, regardless of how small it might be, it will more than likely be a perma ban.

Just some pointers for you: No racism, no disrespect, and quit trying to stir the pot with admins.
Don't touch me there.

henry69
Thanks!!!!

Your avatar is super hot by the way.

I'll tell you what, I won't even talk in game. Thanks again!!

Jump to Forum: