Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hello!!!
headshotmaniac
Hey all, Im headshotmaniac and normally play on one of your gungame turbo server. I have been playing CS since 2006 and enjoy gungame over anything else. I also play eveonline, elite dangerous, world of tanks and minecraft/terraria. I was an admin for the clan WCK or wicked clown killers but I havent see nthem active in quite some time. Would love to become a member here as well but in due time. I dont post in forums much since i work alot and when i dont work, i am trying to finish up my online schooling. I have also been in the military for 14 years and have 5 tours in iraq.

wytmint
Nice to see you here headshot, welcome to the forums! Someday I might see you in game :D

JoonBug
Hi there, looking forward to seeing what you can do in game Wink
I played in venomiss's server a while back hehe

headshotmaniac
Very Nice JoonBug, I dont recall if any of the WCK servers are up anymore. I know we used to have several and I ran one of the gungame servers. That was a while back though. I try to get on every night. Currently have something like 54% headshot Smile hence the name

JoonBug
Yeah, I don't think any are up as of now. Used to be ranked first or close to it on that server because I liked it so much. The way Dogz servers are set up feels much nicer and are more fun to play on, however.
Idk if you play on the GO server as well but it is something new to try ~~

Pierogi
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in gungame sometime. You can find me on funtimes a lot. And above all, thank you for your service!

Allycat
Welcome to the forums dude! Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

headshotmaniac
btw i still play!!!!!

Jump to Forum: