Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Aimbotter #3
JoonBug
Players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:122729416
Players Nick Name: Good Aimer
Comments: Uses aim assist - demo attached
Regulars Present: Regulars were present but I doubt anyone noticed.
Which Server: CS:GO DM

Also, are there any admins that frequent the CS:GO server? I'm pretty active on it and I see aimbotters on it all the time. I could let online admins know via friends chat if any hackers are present for swift justice... It would probably keep this section of the forum less clogged with requests as well.
JoonBug attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

wytmint
Yerp, that's some kinda bad and obvious aim assist. But yea, not many admins play CS:GO; I play CS:GO but don't frequent the GG servers as I prefer GG in CS:S, and I also don't have admin hax yet so not much I can do except yell for another admin. If any of the other admins have CS:GO shoot out a post here I guess or something?

But yea, since most of the admins play CS:S its kinda hard to find admins for cs:go as no one wants admins who misuse their pwr, so we like to know the people who are in the clan well before they are given admittance, but since none of the admins really play CS:GO its hard to really get to know anyone.

JoonBug
wytmint wrote:

Yerp, that's some kinda bad and obvious aim assist. But yea, not many admins play CS:GO; I play CS:GO but don't frequent the GG servers as I prefer GG in CS:S, and I also don't have admin hax yet so not much I can do except yell for another admin. If any of the other admins have CS:GO shoot out a post here I guess or something?

But yea, since most of the admins play CS:S its kinda hard to find admins for cs:go as no one wants admins who misuse their pwr, so we like to know the people who are in the clan well before they are given admittance, but since none of the admins really play CS:GO its hard to really get to know anyone.

Yeah I noticed there were next to no active admins in cs:go after switching from cs:s. Saw F3AR a few times and that was it. A lot of people are comfortable saying stuff they shouldn't be saying, especially the n-word, among other things.

Anyways, if any admin with hax+cs:go is willing to post, that would be nice C:

JoonBug
Sigh.. literally right after joining the server - BAM! - 2 hackers going at it :C
Reported in game and on the DoGz forums.

wytmint
Ty Joon <3

Blubber
Banned
Don't touch me there.

Magus
Hit me up when you can, I'm usually on steam and can hop in and do a quick cleanup.
I dont play cs:go frequently, but i am on steam a lot.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

JoonBug
Magus wrote:

Hit me up when you can, I'm usually on steam and can hop in and do a quick cleanup.
I dont play cs:go frequently, but i am on steam a lot.

Awesome, I'll do that :3

Jump to Forum: