DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal: Janssen <THAT AIN'T FALCO>
Janssen
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:91029594
Your Nickname : Janssen <THAT AIN'T FALCO>
Reason why you should be unbanned : I don't cheat
(Be as descriptive as possible)

Basically I was in the server pretty late at night and I was just steamrolling everyone in Gun Game. (I'm not trying to be cocky, I just win a lot when some of the better players aren't on and it was pretty damn late)

Anyway a bunch of people start whining about me hacking and the admin on at the time just gave into the peer pressure and banned me. I'd appreciate if some of the veteran admins could take a look at any demos the guy who banned me provided. I can assure you I don't cheat and have played on this server for months. (I recently came back because I was tired of getting rekt in GO) Please consider this appeal, I love playing on this server! Also unrelated but nike is a horrible human being and I'm glad he's no longer welcomed at Dogz.

Blubber
Hi. Thank you for the appeal, and it was a tough call to ban you but I went ahead any how. Being a not so veteran admin (you can see my join date under my name), we'll have the demo's reviewed and get back to you as quickly as possible, thank you.
Don't touch me there.

Janssen
Is this going to be resolved soon? I'd like to think I've been patient, it's been almost 5 days.

Abomin4tion
it will be resolved once we are done discussing it. Please have patience as we all have lives outside of the internet.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Janssen
Abomin4tion wrote:

it will be resolved once we are done discussing it. Please have patience as we all have lives outside of the internet.

No need to get snarky, I was just asking considering most of the threads I've seen in this forum have been resolved within a day or two. I can wait

Abomin4tion
Oh trust me if I was getting snarky you'd definitely know it. That was me telling you that we discuss it as a clan and sometimes everyone is available to talk in less time than others. So sit back and relax and try not to get butt hurt over someone telling you to be patient.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Janssen
Abomin4tion wrote:

Oh trust me if I was getting snarky you'd definitely know it. That was me telling you that we discuss it as a clan and sometimes everyone is available to talk in less time than others. So sit back and relax and try not to get butt hurt over someone telling you to be patient.

And I'd like to think I've been patient, we're touching on two and a half weeks now.. I'm honestly not trying to be annoying but I haven't gotten any sort of resolution.

terrowrist
Unbanned.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: