Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Dogs Gaming
czskateralex
Every single person who plays on this server knows who I am...
I am n1KE UE.

People play this server to test their skills while having fun, and at the end of the day, deep down in everyone's hearts, we play to be the best!
I prove to each and every single person that I come across, that I am the best.

Lets stop beating behind the bush, using the fact that I talk on the mic, and have fun as an excuse to permanently ban somebody of my character is , as you already know very lame.

I promise you that this game is not my life, its a game to keep my mind off reality.

Bottom line, I don't got time to cry and whine and act like I really do care about something that is not even the issue.

It's like putting somebody to prison for life for stealing a candy bar.
Just doesn't make sense and we all know it.

Don't try and make the person who stole the candy bar feel like he is the WORST thing that happened to your server because we all know that's a lie.

2ndly, most importantly, because you are granted a right of commands to action people with, do you truly think that you have a certain power?????????

I hope somebody can see passed this bullshit, but I am not going to post another comment on this, this is childish and hopeless at this point.

This is my message to everybody in DOGZ , thank you

n1KE
UE - United Esports

Allycat
Hello n1KE, I hope you realize that this is a clan decision, not just the banning admin. You were banned for constantly bashing other players and disrespecting admins, especially after being asked to quit.

This is not your first time here at Dogz. It seems you were also disciplined in another clan. You really don't behave well and it's because of that you were banned.

We don't have "a certain power" but we are admins, our job is to keep the servers clean and friendly for everyone.

The case is closed. Please refrain from making any more threads.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Jump to Forum: