Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Intro
Carrow
Hey Dogz,

You can call me Cärrow, I also go by Leftöver Crack.

I've been playing CSS on and off for about 8 years. I work with Hammer for fun, mainly HL2 single player maps that I always finish half way through and never complete. Which leaves me with no finished works, but tons of experience.

As for work, I am an intermediate designer with a strong background in graphic design. I am a marketer and support IT for a living. I work my side business of web and print graphic design. I also have lots of experience with video production and some experience with web design coding.

I have one tiny human my wife and I created. She is a badass.

Anyways, that is more than you probably wanted to know about me, so I'll be shooting you soon!
-Cärrow

Blubber
Welcome to the forums! What server of ours do you play in usually?
Don't touch me there.

Carrow
I loiter at the funtimes/iceworld server. Honestly I didn't even know there were others until I came to the website. Now I'll have to visit all the servers!

Allycat
Hello and welcome! I'm usually on the funtimes/iceworld and reverse servers, hopefully I'll see you sometime soon!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Carrow
Thanks, I'm typically in and out of there between 1am and 6am EST. So if you're up that late, come shoot my face off.

Drewdog
That's my owning hours late, if you catch me sober pehaps if not ill just talk your ear off and make you look good drunk.. Smile Welcome to the forums. Look forward to the late night gamming bud..

Jump to Forum: