Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Obvious hacking
kylekyle
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132834742
Nickname: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Other names: Ameno in various combinations with pokemon above, may have multiple or many accounts
Steam page: http://steamcommu...meno_csgo/
Photo of his profile, which says "you came here to check if I was hacking" http://imgur.com/...

Issue: Hacking, aimbot, wall, autoheadshot
Witnesses: Yo(!)han Holmes possibly, bunch of others. 2 playdemo files are attached.

Demo starts while his hack is on, you may notice he gets all headshots, plus a lot of wall headshots, then goes to playing normal. His score was like 47 - 13 round prior, he won while the rest of us were at 25 kills max. You may notice more insta-headshots in the second demo. Last half of second demo he stops playing, then doesn't log back on when round changes.
kylekyle attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by kylekyle on 30-04-2015 04:32

lolo425
This might also verify kylekyle's claim.
http://gameme.dog...fo/1390821
die please!!!!Grin

JoonBug
I was in the server when he joined. Was walling and aimbotting from what I could see. Reported him through steam for whatever good that might do.

Stamkos
JoonBug wrote:

I was in the server when he joined. Was walling and aimbotting from what I could see. Reported him through steam for whatever good that might do.

Says the most obvious hacker on this server.

JoonBug
Stamkos wrote:
Says the most obvious hacker on this server.

I don't hack. I just spend a lot of time playing in the server so I get better over time.
Starting to get annoyed by these accusations though.

Bloodmanic
Stamkos 1.5kdr is not hacking... not by a long shot.

Stamkos
Bloodmanic wrote:

Stamkos 1.5kdr is not hacking... not by a long shot.
If he only has a 1.5 kdr, it's because once people start complaining he slows down trying to not get caught. When he first jumps into the server he'll pop off 6-7 wins in a row where he goes 50-9. Random headshot after headshot after headshot. This is even when some of the stud players on this server are in there like that 'It' guy.

Then people speak up and all of a sudden he starts putting up rounds with a 30-35 record for a while until things calm down.

If this kid isn't running an aimbot script, I'll eat my shoe. Seriously, spectate and watch him some time.

Blubber
Please refrain from posting in the Hacking and other Server Rule Infractions threads unless you have something to contribute to the actualy person in question such as a report or demo. Personal preference and suggestions aren't needed for other parties. Please keep in clean and simple. If it doesn't pertain to you directly or you can not contribute to it, please do not post it to that thread. Start a new one.

Thanks for the post kylekyle.
Don't touch me there.

Jump to Forum: