Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Blatant obnoxious racist troll consistent over time
kylekyle
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10108765
Nickname: XGIMarineGunner
Comments:
Neverending racist mic spam. It's every time he's on and it's nonstop talking shit, which always turns into talking about black people. Constantly mentions Ferguson, monkeys, apes, any disparaging stereotypes, black people on welfare, too many kids, Obama, on and on and on.

He won't shut up. If people tell him to stop, he keeps going harder. He seems to enjoy riling people up and he'll get louder and more offensive and it fills the entire audio stream, causing people to leave.

He talks in a lame Russian accent.

This guy needs to learn a lesson, and needs to be OFF what is typically a great server.

I think we can all laugh at a LITTLE shit talking or racist humor, that's one thing. This is something completely different and it needs to never be on the server. This guy is a fountain of unending demeaning garbage and it destroys the vibe. He uses (lame, rehashed) black people jokes as a way to be as obnoxious as is possible, and he won't shut up.

Behavior observed by: Achill3s, Lima, It, sosaved - I vote Democrat, Helen Keller, and many, many others
Edited by kylekyle on 30-03-2015 23:52

No pancake mix
Need the server it was on and some video proof if possible as well. Or get an admin to witness it and we can take care of it.

Drewdog
Dude for sure lives under a bridge.. We have a monthly " poster boy for birth control" award sounds like his dum ass get a nomination. If we see him on we will take notes.. Fuck trolls..

Next time mafia his ass get everyone to vote ban him .

kylekyle
I know you can do a temp ban with witnesses only. Hit up Democrat and Achill3s. I've never posted a ban request before--not the type to care--and been playing on the server for over a year. It takes a special individual for me to take 15 minutes out of my free time towards putting together a ban request.

Today he's changed his name to "Russia Moscow Putin" or similar so he can continue playing on the server. The problem is MIC SPAM in addition to racism. He just wants attention good or bad and will never shut up.

I'm not one to spec while taking video but if he keeps coming on then I will. I just feel like he's so well known the decision would be fairly clear.

I think you could safely do a strong temp ban and not worry about it being unjust in this case, the conditions are pretty obvious over the last few days.

Abomin4tion
Kylekyle please get a demo. We do not like taking word of mouth request. Taking a very short demo is not that hard. I checked his chat logs and nothing is out of whack there. So it must all be on the mic please get a demo. It takes just a minute to get the demo.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

No pancake mix
Definitely need proof. Been playing several maps with him so far and haven't heard anything bad.

kylekyle
Ferguson, Trayvon Martin, choking victim, and other dead horses... yes a little racist humor is appreciated but this guy is obsessed. This is the G version since he knew I was demoing him (!)
kylekyle attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by kylekyle on 02-04-2015 02:34

Blubber
Demo isn't working for me? And now I see why lol. Give me a few
Don't touch me there.

Jump to Forum: