Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Killswitch
Nutnut
It has come to my attention that several high end players of the community are using this. I know it's discouraged by the dogz rules but is there some way we can implement a -2 lv reduction for self inflicted kills? to deter the peps that abuse it. or remove it all together?

Drewdog
Yeah there are a couple of douch bags abusing this chicken shit way from loosing a level when they get off nade or knife. I call the m out in game but its never enough to son point / stat hores. Scks to have people who care more about cheating then playing the game right...

Bloodmanic
its not my fault i cant throw a nade! Grin lol

but i didnt know that some people actually did that.
kinda sad.

Nutnut
the sad part about it is they are some of the top 10 players

GAY JESUS
Nutnut wrote:

the sad part about it is they are some of the top 10 players

Really? ... OMG

Drewdog
Yeah, but hey its a cut throat world. We all know who the good top ten are..

Allycat
Anything we can do about this? Just got a complaint from a person, someone suicided in order to avoid getting knifed by them.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Drewdog
Yeah start giving out week bans,when they cry about it once we have forced there hand to join the forums we explain that they suck balls and cheating is not respected. They have all been called out in game but the message is not sticking..

Abomin4tion
Yes this needs to be stopped. We had the kill command disabled due to this as well. We should set the filter that slays for profanity to ban for a day. That way they end up banning themselves.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Bloodmanic
well i finally ran into this... really started to piss me off. Something should really be done.

MACHO CHACHO
I got a complaint as well. Good call NUT NUT

Allycat
I'm liking Abom's idea a lot, can we do that?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Drewdog
Yeah the kill switch problem is mainly in the turbo server and not as much in the fun times. Talked about it with sugar daddy who has a kill switch. But he only says he uses it on the turbo server cause everyone is doing it over there.. Gave him hell about it but he said he would stop using it. I mean if I was ranked number 1 in the server a kill switch would be the lasts thing I would think about using. Haxo has a kill switch as well that fucker.lol

CANADIAN KIRITO
what is a kill switch i read the thread and still didnt understand. i play turbo a lot and maybe i have seen but just didnt know they were doing something. could someone explain in more detail what u guys are talking about.
thanks

No pancake mix
A kill switch is when someone binds the console command of "kill" to a key and uses it to kill themselves to avoid being knifed or naded.

Drewdog
Also known as growing a va jay jay. Depriving you of your knife most of the time they do it with the awp in there hands and shit in there pants. Smile

Nutnut
*COUGH* was referring to those UE types, but yeah, a lot of folks use it all the time once you start looking for it.

Bloodmanic
yea, i noticed them last night.

They are just wanna be trolls.

Drewdog
At this point i think the best thing we can do is just call them out on it and make them feel like less of a person. Lol but some of them may not have any person left to spare.. Ready break..
Edited by Drewdog on 13-04-2015 04:56

hamm0
Any update on this? Still prevalent usage on the funtimes server..
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/796201_101.png

Jump to Forum: