Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Late Night Dogz Mafia squad!!! ftw!!
Drewdog
You know who you are playing late and keeping it rowdy.. Had a full server tonight in funtimez playing knife games and crazy shit. Had the time of my life. Nut nut showed up to put the hammer down for a bit. Everyone got a run at value and his dominance on this evening. And of course fuckers knifed me for the win repeatedly like it was fucking going out of style. Nevertheless late night mafia keeping it real dogs style..

SpikedRocker
Awww, thats what I miss when I get sick Sad

Drewdog
Yeah it would be nice to have a late night admin in fun times. We got this shit rocking to where that is where everyone goes real late. If you look at the server and its population you will see the crazy rowdies. Come out after dark. I know I've only met 5 members in game now cause my hours but throw a fellow dog a bone and lets keep this shit rocking dogz style..

Tolik the Terrible
We need to have one day all dogz members game

Drewdog
Hell yeah count me in. I will call into work if need be LOL

Nutnut
that'd be fun.

Drewdog
Reunion Tour Dogz style, or we could call it a shoot and greet, instead of a meet and greet..

Drewdog
Okay no more drinking games for me late night. Playing take a shot every time I was knifed for the game. Bastards got me hammed lasts night. Like three times in row.. Targeting!!!

Magus
well when you make yourself a target like that, hell, i would have made it y goal to just try and knife you EVERY ROUND Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Drewdog
Half the time I had no option I was knifing for the game. We had a great time regardless of the outcomes. Late night dogs mafia catch us on fun times between 1:30 and 4 Smile as pachi would say well make you famous
lol..

Drewdog
Fucking music and spazzbot tonight was fun. Got to get the rest of the late night hammers on the forums.

Magus
haha i would join if things liek work and waking up early didnt interfere!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Drewdog
Crazy shit lasts night. Mafia representing, at one time we had 40 players in fy-icewprld. Thought throughout the night we were going to crash the server with all the fucking chaos. The server never crashed and was running really good for 2 hours with 35 plus players. First time I've ever gg with that many people in a small map it was mind blowing....

Drewdog
Magnus we all work different schedules I work from 2 to midnight almost always. So my timing is not typical but then at that hour we play at moats people are hammered or smoked out of there mind so it can be intriguing. But the best part about the time the late night dogs mafia plays is even without admins at times we still conduct business without letting trolls and hackers shit on our parade. 😊

Drewdog
Guy wins with 75 kills, now that is some late night slashing..

Drewdog
Late night mafia, take 5 Smile be back in late in 5 days on a golf vacation sukkas. Value,haxo,mars,music,gay,spiked,nutnut. Hold the house down..

Drewdog
Sick night, nutnut did low grab on. Churches' was bad ass and we broke a couple bewbies in... Good times..

Drewdog
Plus mars scored the only goal of the night in soccer. 10 seconds in.

Drewdog
Just Clowning around. Ready Break!!!
i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/BKPdrewdog/WP_20150401_15_15_10_Pro_zpsztmlu1ci.jpg

Drewdog
With the addition of Charlie Chean, and oboyoberton. The late night mafia grows. Had a blasts tonight with our first to 20 knife battles and laughing at the winner needing sixty. Lol keep the beer flowing and the comedy commenced..

Jump to Forum: