Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Hunting Unlimited 2008
Diesel
This game is pretty cool! if u enjoy hunting, and hunting games i guess. I'm assuming that badseed is the only one of u guys/girls who has maybe played it or has any idea what game im talking about!
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

ohyesidid
I'm a big hunting fan, I love gettin out with my 30-06 and takin down some game (Mostly white tails, Mule deer and Moose). That being said I have always enjoyed past hunting games like the Cabela's series and the EA versions, but I have not herd of this one yet. I will check it out.
Where's BOB??????

Diesel
huh.....i like the cabelas hunting games too! this one is through steam, its not bad at all......just so u know, the bears and lions can kill u!.....i enjoy it!
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

ohyesidid
That makes it more entertaining! They had the same feature in Cabela's dangerous hunts.
Where's BOB??????

Spook
whore

ohyesidid
Must be Missouri humor that I dont understand.
Where's BOB??????

Diesel
ohyesidid wrote:
Must be Missouri humor that I dont understand.

lol.....i second that!

badseed
i have not tryed this one yet. remember the orginal cabelas big game hunter?
i think that was it where it showed actual video of the game animal! it would be cool if some one would re-develop that game. the orginal wasn't that great but a neat concept!!

SHOOT STRAIGHT!!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Diesel
ya, i played the original......i forgot about the actual video of the game.....lol!

Jump to Forum: