Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hello all
Angry
My counterstrike screen name is Angry. I've been playing on this site for the last four years and I feel like I need to join the forums. Let me start by saying that I have three college degrees all the way up to an MBA. I'm currently working on my doctorates in business and I am truly bored with life. This site gives me the liberty to relieve stress and play counterstrike and get away from the stress of life. I am a biomedical engineer and help save peoples lives even though I should be working in the gaming industry. My name is Angry for a reason because I have a short temper for anyone hacking. As far as I can see, the Dogz server is good at eliminating these hacks but honestly there are a lot people I suspect. I use to suck on this server but I bought a top of the line laptop and I have gotten better. Nut Nut is my favorite admin cause he is hella cool. Other than that I do not know any other cool admins. I would say who I don't like on the server but it's obvious. If I am aggressive against you it's because I don't like you. It might be because I think you are douche or kiss ass (example "Woody"Wink. He is a punk but other than him I like playing against the regulars. So overall, hello everyone.

Drewdog
What up Angry!!!! You are part of the late night mafia baby!!!!! Great to see you made it to the forums. Your fun to play with gamming that is and we will continue to get rowdy late into the
evenings buddy...

Its okay we all know the hackers man. If your scared to say bloods name I will LOL 😍

GAY JESUS
Hey, don't you be talkin smack about my boyfriend Woody. Who do you think taught him to pucker those sweet, sweet lips just right so he can perfectly kiss an ass? He's a pro at it now!

Welcome to the forums!

Smile

Nutnut
Hellz yeah Angry! Glad to see you on the forum buddy. I'll be in to play sometime soon ^^

Jump to Forum: