Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
mars(theguy)
GAY JESUS
mars(thegirl), has told us that mars(theguy) is actually stalking her. Several of us, me, Drewdog and others have asked him to politely change his name and stop bothering her.

He has not. Could the admins take notice of this issue and confront and/or take appropriate action the next time they see him.

Thank you,

GAY JESUS!

Drewdog
Yeah fuck that Troll bag. Right in his fucking man pleaser..

I have a no tolerance policy for pricks messing with women cause there women. Come on seriously. Can't wait to teabag this guy over and over again until he grows a pair. Blatant disrespect to probably the coolest gamming chick around lately. For sure late night crew..

No pancake mix
Need some sort of proof of harassment. His written chat log on our servers doesn't portray anything. From what I can tell the only thing he did to his name was add theguy to it. His steam profile as well as his chat log suggests his name has been mars for quite a bit of time as well. If there's something going on in the servers with them and an admins not available, a demo would help. Or if an admin is possibly available, try to grab one. If I'm online (Skittles) I'm probably at my computer and I know you have me added Jesus. Feel free to have her or anyone else add me and hit me up if im on steam.

marsthegirl
Hey, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble. He changed his name to mimic mine only after I addressed the fact that we were both "mars". It's extremely confusing when we are both in game so I asked him to please change his name back or to something else. Then some of the others asked him but he's still refused. Thanks for looking into it, I'll just change my name if he persists.

Drewdog
Lol, Mars we got your back like scoliosis.. That is all I hate mockery this may be mistaken identity if he was named mars before. There will still. Only be one Mars lol..

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Although I understand you point, as Pancake says without proof, we cannot do anything. Also if all he has done is change his name then his is doing nothing wrong. Every player has the right to choose his/her name. We can cannot tell a player to change their name unless it is sexually or racially unacceptable, otherwise they are free to change it to their liking.... I can understand the mix up when there are 2 very similar names in the same server, but we do not have any rules against this.. IF his is being disrespectful towards you as we said you will need proof IE a demo or copy of his chat log.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Jump to Forum: