Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Wifey
Wifey
Hi there. I've been playing for a few months on the no spawn time gungame servers and I luvs them. I cannot go to any other server now because waiting to spawn makes me want to /quit.

I've been playing on and off since 2001 and lured my husband into conversation by checking my stats online in a college computer class. "You play CS?" turned into "I do's" a few years later. We now have 3 kids and my youngest, a baby, is frequently on my lap when I squeeze time in to play. If you see me randomly jumping for no reason, staring into the sky, suddenly afk etc., you now know why.

GAY JESUS
Seen you around here and there for a long time. Nice to see you post in the forums. Cheers!

Drewdog
Holy crap!! What up wifey fancy seeing you on here. I feel the same way we must have russian in our blood lines. Waiting On back campers gets so frustrating at times and in here you can keep coming after them till you knife them if you want. You and your hubby will have to join me for a game in funtimez soon. Usually only play from midnight till 3. Bunch of rowdy fun gammers on at that hour. Once again old friend welcome to the forums.. See you in game..

Wifey
Hah! I recognized your name but thought it was a coincidence Drewdog. Yes I'm definitely "part Russian" and get knifed constantly for running in like a dumbass! This would have pissed me off when I was younger, but now I'm just so happy to find any time to play that I don't care!!

I'd love to play with the rowdy folk from 12-3am but my kids get up at 6:30 and I might throw oneShock

Nutnut
Hey now Wifey nice to meet you and welcome to the forums Smile

Drewdog
She is good peeps. Only one of 5 women still playing that is faster then me. Rushing and beating her is hard as fuck. That always comes in good in gg. Smile Ready Break

Jump to Forum: