Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
It's been a long time.
ItsKABOOM
Hello, My in-game name is KABOOM!!! My dad and I used to play on this server all the time long ago, don't really remember what year we started to be exact. I first created an account on these forums in 2008 you can see my old profile here: https://www.dogzg...lookup=123 I don't remember my old password, and I think I used my dads email since I was 13 (I'll be 21 in may) so I have no clue. I mainly got an account on here long ago because to become a part of the clan. I almost made it in, I think it was my age at the time. Oh well.

So if you do remember me (I don't remember anyone on here to be honest lol some people I might), my dad does not play anymore. I have taken over the account. I still play CS:S almost everyday till this day. I recently have been playing on the turbo server sometimes and have 80 wins so. I guess I still got it? lol. The only game mode I play now is ZE and very well known player among servers. Some people might consider me pro on there even though I don't myself.

So I thought I would just make a new account just to say hi to some old friends and see how people are doing. Hope to talk to some old friends again if I remember you lol. Thanks! Grin

Drewdog
Sounds like if you play your cards right man, you will make enough money playing competitive counterstrike to finish school. Ready Break..

Jump to Forum: