Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sup Dogz
Dalefro
Hi my name is Dalefro. I used to play counterstrike way back but haven't played in yrs I just recently got a pc back up and going to where i can play again and my fav was gun game which is how i found you guys. I don't talk much because back when i played it was always ventrillo talk lol but i will get to talking once i get to know you guys. I enjoy playing and do so just for fun but my work schedule puts me on late at night where and your server is usually popping when i get on. I love to knife and it seems most everyone that plays on ur server does too you will see a lot of me on the weekends but mostly late during the week like after 1 am, if ya have any questions about me just ask I am not shy lol just wanna make sure I am welcome before I start chatting with everyone

wytmint
Nice to see ya here, hope to see you in game someday! But yea, after around 11pm the servers start to empty out, makes me sad.

tholemu
I'm usually just getting started around 11pm CST! Hope to see you around sometime soon.

Blubber
Welcome!

Which one of our GG Servers do you play on usually?
Don't touch me there.

Allycat
Welcome to the forums!

Dalefro
I usually play one Iceworld/funtimes but have played once or twice on turbo i believe

Jump to Forum: