Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
texture city adv.
Dmustanger
whats up, its me D, was trying to get texture city adv. back on the list for vote on the [GunGame Turbo] Reverse server and wasnt sure where to post the request. I understand it was pulled due to over playing but that was some time ago, anyway its just a simple request and I would like to see how far it goes. Im sure if a good amount of people that play on the same server see this post they would agree it would be awesome to put it back in rotation..... Thanks for the time guys...Wink

Dmustanger
lol p.s. can i get some help lol,,,,,, Evil, adda, antman, mint, kevin, blubber, ally, magus ect.ect.

Allycat
I think it would be a good idea, it's been a while since it was taken out. Doesn't hurt to see how it goes!

Blubber
Reason it was removed as it is just usually overly played/nominated if it's available to people. But lately I have been switching the map to it here and there and a lot of people are having fun with it. I support the idea, but if it gets out of hand again I think we should cut it off again.
Don't touch me there.

Magus
why dont we implement a non-vote option? i know other servers have it so you cant nominate/vote for a map if its been played in the X most recent maps.

Think we could do something like that, Tiger?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

TigerOx
Magus wrote:

why dont we implement a non-vote option? i know other servers have it so you cant nominate/vote for a map if its been played in the X most recent maps.

Think we could do something like that, Tiger?

Already there, cannot nominate if it has been played in the last 4 maps.

Dmustanger
thanks for the support Grin

Kevin
Sort of off subject. We have alot of maps in rotation that are bad and never get played. Maybe one day we should go through the list and vote on which maps should be removed, and find new maps to add. I get tired of playing the same maps over and over and over lol.

I've been inactive lately due to school but I'll get back on soon.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
wytmint
I agree, texture city has been gone for a long time and it wouldn't hurt to bring it back most likely. But yea, maps like knaz bunker and purplemania are just there for the time that no one nominates and then BAM empty server...

Cheetah
I agree with D. I think it would be nice to see advanced back on the map list. Most people enjoy the map and wish it was there. Personally I do not understand why regular texture city is on the list and not advanced. Also I would like to suggest that maybe some maps should get scrapped from the list and some new ones should get added. Many maps on the list do not get played and it would be nice to have some new options instead of the same maps everyday. Every once in a while Evil_Inc will put on some new maps to try out and some of them are a bust but some of them people enjoy. There was one the other day we played that was really cool, I can't remember the exact name but it was some thing like crackalacka or crackalakin. So ya I think advanced would be sweet on the list and some new maps would probably be refreshing. Thats all. Peace

Dmustanger
Thanks everyone for the support on the issue. It wasn't a super big issue but none the less because of the support we accomplished the mission lol.. special thanks to the m8s that spoke up for your buddy lol...awesome job on the servers btw.. been playing for many yrs and the dogz servers/members have been some of the best ppl/servers I have been on... THANKS....

Jump to Forum: