Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Bloodmanic - Aimbot - video proof
n3t5pLi7
I was in the beloved DoGz server and to my dismay the game was getting utterly ruined for quite a few games in a row by Bloodmanic with his blatant aimbotting. After many complaints by people I dropped down to spectate and did some recording in hopes that we can get this guy out of here for the communities sake.

I have 3 videos right now uploading to youtube and another currently recording still of him in action .. Take a look and hope we can get something done about this absolute cheater

As soon as they are uploaded and processed by youtube I will post the videos.

Name: Bloodmanic
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:12089875
Time 12:30-1:30 am 1/10/2015

No pancake mix
I dunno. I came in to watch seeing that I was somehow up at this time of the morning and he just looks like a try hard to me. Some fishy shots but nothing blatant as you say.

Abomin4tion
nothing on his stats look out of order either.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

n3t5pLi7
Maybe not stats as an overall but look at the time period of play on this night im sure you will find an anomoly when the stats upload. He won like 10 games in a row for one and was like 40-5 each game.. watch the shots when the videos get put up or just go in spectate and watch him in game right now its hilarious

Abomin4tion
Yeah after watching him for a couple minutes not a hacker just looks like a decent player he misses a lot of shots and starts kind of low on people. I'm going to have to say no hacks from watching him. Now that Skittles character is a hacker and a half we should think about cutting off a few of his limbs.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

No pancake mix
He's just a try hard thats been playing awhile, nothing big.

Bloodmanic
Feel free to spec me any time. I have nothing at all to hide.

If you would like, you can talk to nutnut. We have spend countless hours playing together.

Nutnut
yeah, blood is legit ><

obelizk
Bloodmanic is 100% hacking. Spectate him for 3 minutes and you'll see. He isn't turning on his aimbot every round, only most rounds. The way aimbot works with some is you hold down a button to activate it. He's doing it all, shooting before seeing the enemy player, and snapping to people's heads. Even when they're out of his vision, he'll snap from not seeing them to their head, headshot instantly. It's extremely easy to recognize. Brought it up to a voteban on the server and when I started raising questions and spectated him, he just left before anyone else could spectate and see him hacking 1st-hand.

No pancake mix
You guys keep claiming he's hacking. A few of our members have spectated him personally, me without him even knowing I was a member at the time. Also, if you're die hard on this, provide video proof. The game has demo recording capabilities. Come up with some proof, and we'll review it and act accordingly

Bloodmanic
yes, id love to see the proof.

lol nutnut Smile

Bloodmanic
here is what a hacker looks like fyi.

https://www.youtu...mxVK0qQ3UI

No pancake mix
First, that's a great quality video. Second, a lot of our members have been playing this game for years on end, we all know what a hacker looks like. Third, the game play in the video you pulled up, yes it's hacking, but it looks nothing like what blood does. If anything he simply has his settings perfectly configured for himself and has good control of his mouse. I've honestly seen better players than him before.

TigerOx
If you have demo evidence to post please start a new thread and post it. We can then review and post our decision.

This thread has been locked.

Jump to Forum: