Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Knifers game.
Drewdog
Been playing a lot of knife games on maps like minesweeps and such. I know it really wouldn't affect the outcome of the match but I have played on servers that make knifing worth 2 levels just to keep the bottom halves entertained. Currently late night we have been racing to see who can get to 20. Its a nice change of pace. I for one know if I had the opportunity I would love to try and pull off a knife only victory at some point. Probably never but would change up the monotony in a good way.

No pancake mix
See the fun of it though is having knifing only be a one level game because I myself and other members/community members have won a game knifing only Pfft It's not easy especially when you have better players around but it IS possible. Well at least on the turbo reverse gg server, couldn't say the same for the DM servers.

Drewdog
Yeah it would be quite impossible on server like fun times. Just an idea I have played on server couple years back that had it made it interesting. It also encouraged people not to reload witch was the biggest benifit of that type of mod in my opinion.. Anyways just wanted to throw it out there we were talking about it in game again tonight..

Jump to Forum: