Due Date: Apr 30
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
What TV shows are you currently watching?
Kevin
Lately I have a bad habit of binge watching TV shows when at home with nothing to do.

I'm currently binging on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I don't know why it's taken me so long to watch it. I've always heard great things, and I couldnt agree more. Charlie Day is a talented actor and writer.

Before that I binged off Scrubs. Another show I have never seen before until recently. (never really was a TV guy in the past).

There's alot of current shows that are great. Gotham is great.. Jimmy Fallon, I start my morning off everyday watching his latest show on Hulu.

What are you guys watching?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
badseed
1 Bill O'Riley
2 The Kelly file
3 Sean Hannity
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Blubber
I'm kinda a dweeb.
Offroad Alaska
How It's Made
Oak Island
Tosh.0
basically anything documentary or informational.

I can't stand normal tv series lol.
Don't touch me there.

Dan87
Agents of shield, The Flash, Scorpion, ummm the New Hawaii fiveO, i'm going to start watching Arrow soon. and Agent Carter to see what it's like. i am a big marvel fan lol
fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/040/1/c/link___the_legend_of_zelda_sign_by_matthewsz-d4p5up5.png

tholemu
The IT Crowd
Breaking Bad
Drugs Inc

Druid
I'm all caught up on Sunny in Philadelphia :(. I just binge watched American Horror Story Coven. It was really good until the ending in my opinion, but it wasn't very scary.

Drewdog
Been watching the Duck Dynasty, The legend of Mick dodge, and new girl. All my favs.

Kevin
I just binged watched all of Ultimate Survival Alaska's last season. Such a great show, even if some of it may be staged.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
Blubber
I enjoy the survival shows too, but have a tendency to notice flaws or "staged" scenarios and call them out lol.
Don't touch me there.

tholemu
Drewdog wrote:

Been watching the Duck Dynasty, The legend of Mick dodge, and new girl. All my favs.

New Girl is such a great show. I missed a lot of them over the past year and need to go back and watch them now that I've finished Breaking Bad and The IT Crowd.

Allycat
Currently binge watching Grey's Anatomy Smile

Finished American Horror Story Coven recently, loved it but the first season will always be the best!

Druid
Hey guys, don't know if anyone still tracks this thread but I finished the second season of House of Cards on Netflix and I wanted to recommend it to y'all. Best thing Kevin Spacey had done since American Beauty and one of the only TV Dramas I can really appreciate now a days.

terrowrist
Better Call Saul
Shark Tank (the latest episode they were in a serious fight)
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Tolik the Terrible
Supernatural, Xfies. Firefly, Elementary and bunch of Russian TV shows

Allycat
I'm bringing this thread back. Pfft

Finally catching up on Game of Thrones and Supernatural!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Pierogi
Person of Interest

aXuS
Ash VS. Evil Dead

pretzel
Mr Robot is the greatest show of all time. You're welcome for me changing your life.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

Scooby
ROFL..... and the Pretzel has SPOKEN! It definitely is a unique show....

Jump to Forum: