Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Da baby
Wtf
Well it is happening there is a diffaculty with the baby as of now it might be a 2 month early baby :.( As is well thou Kt is doing fine and well the baby is healthy and is 3 lb 10 oz. We have an altra sound this week sometime to find out if it is gonna be a premature baby! And an appointment with here docture to check on her and the baby 2day! and next week! (FYI they are scaring me) But as long as they are both doing well and are Fine im happy i cant wait for My lil boy to get here! God damn to think im gonna be a dad whats wrong with this world yea know! lol Grin But they think that if he is going to be premature he is due around the 25 so that is more like a month and a half early! (Original due date march 8) i also found a job today that is paying me 16.36 an hour Grin wish me luck there! SO Grin Grin im happy there! We got the crib up put together! But yea blah!
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Wheels
Get it in the sever ASAP, we need more targets.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

ohyesidid
Good luck WTF. Hope everything works out for you.
Where's BOB??????

Spook
stay positive Smile

Scooby
Chin up WTF........

Wtf
Blahh gd job! whaaa turned me down cause no expirence and it was a packaging job how hard is that! whaaaa 16 an hour would have been great

Otaku
Don't let the multiple doctors appointments freak you out. I can't tell you how many I went to when my ex was pregnant, with either of our kids. The doctors were always worried about something, but they both came out perfect Grin
i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/_dzaztr_/otakudigisig.png

ohyesidid
Ya same here, my wife had some early issues and the docs thought our daughter might have to be delivered early, but she made full term and came out healthy. To bad a bout the job. Have you thought about gettin you class 1 license and doing some trucking, pays well. Whats the US like for trade apprenticeship? I know in Canada most of our trades get paid well.
Where's BOB??????

girlie-girl
My oldest was born 7 weeks early and was 3 lbs 15 1/2 oz. It was so critical that they had to fly me to another hospital to have her, now she is almost 13 and is spoiled rotten because she was premature.(thanks to grandparents Pfft ) I'll tell ya that was the most scariest thing that has ever happened. She was in the hospital for almost a month before I could bring her home. They have better things now for that type of thing, is it scary, yes, but don't worry they will take good care.
Edited by girlie-girl on 11-03-2008 22:22

www.breweryservers.com
KABOOM
lol! reminds me of when i had to take care of the robot doll at school for FCS, lol! Worst 2 nights of my entire life, lol! Well good luck with the baby bro!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkPfftPfftPfftPfftPfftPfftShockShockShockShock:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
OH YEA BITCH!!!!!!!

The Deer Hunter
good luck kaboom i'm pullin for ya!!
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

diablomaster9045
lol kaboom through this whole thing off. but on that subject... those robot babies are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i locked mine in a sound proof box...(i failed that class) but hey i didnt have to deal with it.(honestly i dont plan on having kids)

but on other notes GRATZ WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will get you 1 of those #1 dad ribbions from the dollar store. Pfft
gratz and good luck! Smile

Wtf
Lawl yea im gonna have a #1 daddy ribbon cause im number 1 yes Grin
Well also kt is alreayd dilated to 1.8 oor 1.6 i forget but blahhh man your not supost to start getting dialated like that tell yea know the baby is coming!

Scooby
well then... should be sooner than later ........ Get ready coach!

Scooby

Otaku
Girlie, when my son was born the tsunami happened. When we went home 3 days after he was born, there was an ice storm and we had no electricity for 4 days.
i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/_dzaztr_/otakudigisig.png

Wtf
Damn Dude Your Kid Is Bad Luck Or What?

Spook
1.6 they can be that for weeks....i knew a girl that was dialated for a 2 or 3 for weeks. dont stress that.

Jump to Forum: