Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Kill Command Abuse - {RG-r} Yimbo
Crazy Earl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54669511

Nick Name: {RG-r} Yimbo

Comments: Subject is still constantly abusing the console command "kill" on a regular and frequent basis.

Regulars Present: ThatGuy124 ( STEAM_0:1:24842514 )

Which Server: gs3.dogzgaming.com

Hey, guy, before you go claiming I'm a liar: *Gasp* What's this? A demo?

Have fun with this, Staff. I know I am. The infraction - the one that got recorded, anyway - takes place in the last few seconds of the demo. Just as Yimbo gets to 'nade level, he chucks his 'nade on-screen and immediately suicides while on the ground - not a fall to his death from above - in order to respawn with a new un-earned 'nade.

Edit: Whoops. Slight inconvenience, but I recorded two demos with the same name while trying to catch this guy. It should be the 'second' one, yimbo3_2, but there's a chance it's the other one so I've attached them both. Either way only the end needs to be checked. I'd check them myself but I lack the software and/or knowledge to do so.

Edit 2: My mistake. Subject is not necessarily connected with MiStIk*. I misread a ban appeal thread and thought two SteamIDs matched that do not in fact match. I apologize, and have edited this post to remove the incorrect information.
Crazy Earl attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by Crazy Earl on 17-12-2014 03:02
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/755913_101.png

Crazy Earl
Clan Staff: There's some relevant information here( https://www.dogzg...post_41997 ) that should be reviewed before taking action.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/755913_101.png

badseed
thanks earl.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Magus
earl, i like you. you keep bringing up these folks. thanks for keeping an eye out in the servers Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Jump to Forum: