Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Rate the last movie you watched
Kevin
I thought this would be a good thread to start. I'm sure all of you love watching movies. There's no format to this. Tell us the last movie(s) you watched and give it whatever type of rating you wish. Give a reason why or don't. Anything goes.

I'll start first.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
Horrible Bosses 2 - 7/10

Overall it was a funny movie. Usually sequals never live up to the first but I liked this one. Not sure why so many people are hating on it.

i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l518/BlazinHaze401/horrible-bosses-2-poster-405x600.jpg

Tusk - 6/10

Wasn't my type of movie. It's like the new Human Centipede movie. Really messed up with a f'ed up ending. I give it a 6 because this just isn't my type of movie.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Tusk_(2014_film)_poster.jpg

www.devildawgs.com
Blubber
Just watched "That Awkward Moment" last night.
Give it an 8/10. Had me laughing pretty good a few times.
Don't touch me there.

Drewdog
Dum and dummer too. 7/10 Just cause its really hard to live up to the original. Did not " Completely redeem yourself""Much better acting then the two fake ass sequels before it though.

Kevin
The Equalizer - 8/10

Denzel is a badass, end of story.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/The_Equalizer_poster.jpg

www.devildawgs.com
Shift-Mastodon
As The Palaces Burn - 10/10.

It's a documentary of Lamb of God's history and Randy Blythe's (Vocalist) manslaughter trial. I loved it.

badseed
maze runner 12/10

7/10 they rushed the ending but now we can wait!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Kevin
badseed wrote:

maze runner 12/10

7/10 they rushed the ending but now we can wait!

I agree! I loved the movie but they did rush the ending. That's okay though, like you said. There's more to come Smile

www.devildawgs.com
Magus
Alien vs Predator (?)

dunno which one it was. they were on earth in a town somewhere. shit happens lol

5/10

i only saw the end of it. but damn its awful.
the lighting failed hard core, you cant have dark lighting where you cant see anything only to try and cause "suspense". theres no suspense when you cant see anything! lol

but overall it was just a meh movie. and 100% predictable.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Allycat
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part one 7/10

Super intense, so I did like it. The only thing that bothered me was Jennifer Lawrence keeping the exact same sad, weepy look on her face throughout the entire movie. Don't get me wrong, I love JLaw but the movie would have been better without all the crying stuff. They probably shouldn't have split it up into two parts too, but then again they most likely did it for money.

Kevin
Gone Girl - 9/10

I don't think I will ever get married after watching this movie. Women be crazy..

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Gone_Girl_Poster.jpg

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
Edge of Tomorrow - 9/10

I saw this movie when it first came out but just saw it again. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt give a perfect performance and the whole story and plot is perfect. Finally a good movie for Mr Cruise

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
Chef - 9/10

Being in the food business, this really resonated with me. I have many friends that make their money off food carts and food trucks. Jon Favreau did an awesome job writing, directing, and starring in this movie. If you havent seen it. See it...

economictimes.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-36882140,width-310,resizemode-4/movie-review-chef-is-about-blossoming-relationship-of-a-father-son-duo.jpg

www.devildawgs.com
Nocturnal
Dude i posted a thread on the movie Tusk.I think it's so creepy and disturbing and so sad at the end wow... Imagine that....Wasn't my favorite movie either but it was still good. W.e movie makes it to the theaters it made it for a reason.But i give it a 7/10 it aiiight lol

Kevin
Nocturnal wrote:

Dude i posted a thread on the movie Tusk.I think it's so creepy and disturbing and so sad at the end wow... Imagine that....Wasn't my favorite movie either but it was still good. W.e movie makes it to the theaters it made it for a reason.But i give it a 7/10 it aiiight lol

lol yea it was good, just soo messed up.

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
Bill Bur: I'm sorry you feel that way. - 10/10

Bill Burr is hilarious and I thought this stand up was flawless. Really cheered me up today.

cdn2.nflximg.net/images/5752/11785752.jpg

www.devildawgs.com
Allycat
The Interview- 9/10

Hilarious. Just plain awesome.

Kevin
Allycat wrote:

The Interview- 9/10

Hilarious. Just plain awesome.

watched it Christmas morning, such a great movie.

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
The Drop - 8/10

I was so blindsided by the twist that I had to re-watch the last thirty minutes again. Definitely going in my top 5 for this year. Tom Hardy gives an awesome performance in this, right along with James Gandolfini (RIP).

"THE DROP follows lonely bartender Bob Saginowski (Tom Hardy) through a covert scheme of funneling cash to local gangsters - "money drops" in the underworld of Brooklyn bars. Under the heavy hand of his employer and cousin Marv (James Gandolfini), Bob finds himself at the center of a robbery gone awry and entwined in an investigation that digs deep into the neighborhood's past."

i.ytimg.com/vi/7lCiDIcqMe0/hqdefault.jpg
Edited by Kevin on 27-12-2014 00:08

www.devildawgs.com
Druid
Mr. Nobody 8/10
This movie was awesome. Really makes you think. Its on Netflix if y'all wanna watch it.

Jump to Forum: