Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal- Sayhello2nick
Sayhello2nick
Your SteamID : steam_0:1:13994370
Your Nickname : Sayhello2nick
Reason why you should be unbanned :So i'd like to say that this is the first time I've ever encountered an angry person in the ranks of your admins. Usually people are extremely nice, dogz servers are pretty much the only servers I have favorited. Today was like any other day , I was in your awesome gungame kicking ass ;p And then Butch comes in. I don't know him , I wasn't being disrespectful at all. I shot and then knifed him, and that was enough for him to start calling me an asshole. And then a pussy, then I responded with "why are you mad bro" At this point I'm laughing to myself because he is going off on me. Not only is he the only one using bad language (the reason I was apparently banned for) But I do not curse in servers. I'm 27 years old, and there are children that play the game. If anything I'm the one in the servers telling people to watch the language . All this because he was losing? If you look through your server config you will see that I have 50 plus wins at least on each of your servers that i've visited. Also I'm pretty sure I can prove this as I was streaming at the time and i'm pretty sure It'll all be in the vod. I'm highly disappointed by this guy. Your servers again are the only servers I play when I'm playing source. Also he gave me no warning at all on what he was doing. It was just him going off on me , me asking why he was so angry , him telling me i'm just a shoot kniving bitch then I get the ban. I would be happy to have a conversation with anyone and explain in further detail.

Thanks for reading this.
Nick
(Be as descriptive as possible)

*edit the admins name is butch

Sayhello2nick
So I actually do not have the vods, but I'm sure you can ask the other people that was in the server at the time. There was maybe two other people in there. the orca guy, who i've seen in your server a bunch was one of them.

BUTCH
First of all Nick Im not mad or angry I could care less how many wins you have . I don't ban people because there kicking ass !! I'm not mad bro you ask me that several times just wanted to let you know. The ban stands its a week

Sayhello2nick
First I would if possible like to talk to someone other than the biased person that banned me. Also yes I was repeating myself over your verbal assaults . "You're a fucking bitch " " you're a fucking pussy" "you're a fucking shoot knifer " and I'm not saying hey look how many wins I have I'm saying I play in your server often and that would be a way to prove it. So you are saying admins have the right to swear at players then ban them with out warning ? Is there any other mod on so we can attempt to have an adult conversation about this . Rather than no your just banned for a week.

Abomin4tion
sayhello2nick. This is a week ban and generally those bans are never even looked at for appeals. Now with that said I highly doubt Butch was totally at fault for any language being used. When looking at your own chat log I've seen the " eat a dick " Being used by you. Now with that said. I am not going to speculate you should take this week to calm yourself. Let it go in the wise words of a famous line.

Hope to see you in a week.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

BUTCH
Adult conversation ok NICK the week stands when you come back make sure your everything you say you are and there will be no problems. I'm not mad bro. people swear in game all the time at me at you. I have a ton of friends I play with in all the servers nobody in DoGz cares how good you are its a great group of people that like to have fun and good laughs!!!!! That's all I'm going to post Nick take care see ya in a week

Sayhello2nick
I've never cursed at an admin at all , and if I said that I'm sure there was no children around . With that said even butch even admitted that the only thing I asked him was if he was mad . Because he was cursing up a storm at me . You have an admin who blatantly harassed me then banned me . It's not the point that it's only a week ban it's the feeling of being taken advantage of by a mod for no reason what so ever. Again I'm not saying that I'm good look at my wins I nearly said it to show I often play in your servers . People I play with have 4 times the wins that I do. This is my last week of exams and I like to unwind and play cs in your servers , and I can't do that essentially because I asked a person why he was angry because he was swearing at me? I don't understand it . Every single mod and member of dogz has been nothing but helpful and extremely nice . And I get banned with no warning at all. If the admin would have said even after swearing at me "don't ask me if I'm mad or I'll ban you" or stop talking to me or I'll ban you I would have just muted him and kept playing the game. I don't think it's an unreasonable request. I'm simply asking that you lift the ban and I will not talk when any dog member is around if needed . I like the players that are in your servers . I'd really like to play cs after class tonight. I understand he is a long time member , and I'm just some guy who plays in your servers. I'm not going to say well I'll just never play there. Because I want to , it's in the rules to follow admins instructions and I was given no chance to do so at all. I'm not trying to create waves . Like I said even with the harassment I would have simply stopped talking because he's an admin and I have to follow the rules set forth.

Blubber
The ban is staying active.

Happy Holidays and thank you for taking the time to appeal.
Don't touch me there.

Sayhello2nick
Well then out of principle I will be not coming to your servers anymore. I get that he's a long time member, and you don't know me from a hole in the wall. This will not impact you guys at all and I'm sure is laughable. At the end of the day you just banned and dismissed a regular player after one of your admins cursed him out and harrassed him for no reason. It's just crazy , I haven't encountered this type of admin in a very long time. I would hope you don't just give your admin free range to ban players without warning when ever they feel like it. But that seems to be the case.

Happy Holidays , take care.

Abomin4tion
your very first warning is the MOTD we are not going to continue to discuss this. Case has been closed good day. Your attitude has definitely changed from the not going to stop playing here to not getting your way so you are going to stop playing here now. As far as I am concerned that might be the best thing for our servers.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Sayhello2nick
It changed based on your inability to reach a rational conclusion , or discussion. Also I did nothing against the MOTD at all. So I don't see your logic.
Edited by Sayhello2nick on 09-12-2014 18:22

Jump to Forum: