Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
False ban?
Nocturnal
I need to talk to an Admin asap please anyone in charge.I randomly got banned on one of my accounts which my brother plays on.after had a temporary ban for a day or so.I honestly feel i got trolled by a admin or someone.It says reason for ban ignoring admins?
But I promise i didn't ignore, disrespect or anything this time after i was told before, Also on my other account too It says expired but it doesnt work.Please can someone explain to me why i got banned and on Both accounts? which is not fair at all, and i will explain.This is is a misunderstanding.It's almost Christmas brotha please.We paid for these accounts, unban me please..I promise this issues will never happen again.
(Reason For Unban)- Me and my bro want to play on both accounts and now we cant which sucks.We paid for these accounts.I been playing here for years, i dont think it's fair just cause of some trolls or anyone just wanting to get someone banned for i don't know what.I apologize though i just simply wont reply anymore but report these people who get others banned for nothing/minor things... I sincerely apologize. my nick name is Mistik #420 friendly please someone help me any admin or the HEAD of the admins? someone help me i know someone can resolve my little issue.Please help someone.Thanks
Edited by Nocturnal on 06-12-2014 07:46

Nocturnal
My other account says 2weeks expired but still doesnt work. Please Admin Help meee I am sorry for the past and all but this time i didnt say or do anything bad.I'm sure its something very minor or misunderstanding please someone contact me asap And do i pay or that isnt true.Omg im going nuts i just want to play how i did for years.

Abomin4tion
First off be patient the clan will discuss this second quit opening multiple threads. This is the end of the year and some admins are in school so that means they are in finals. Be patient do not continue to post threads someone will get back with you.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Nocturnal
Aww Thanks for taking the time to reply to me i appreciate that alot brother.Thanks and im sorry i will delete the other threads.I'd like to say i like people that look into what the issue really is.Please talk with other members.I have been wrongfully baned few times and the ones that were my fault i apologize.please give my accounts back.Thanks a bunch.and Happy Holidays.

Blubber
Please post the account names and steam IDs that your trying to appeal the bans. Also distuinguish which account is yours, and which account is your brothers.
Don't touch me there.

Nocturnal
Hey Blubber. Ok the steam names are Mistik* 420#friendly this is my brothers account
this other account {420}~KuShSmOkEr this one is mine. I take most the blame not only my brother.The Steam ID's

STEAM_0:0:18667133 that is mine

STEAM_0:1:25900135 this is my brothers. Thanks again a sososo much.

Blubber
As it was mention, if you want to post an appeal, just one means to doing so is fine. A private message to admins, then steam messages to admins, and multiple threads opened on the forums is not going to get the appeal reviewed any faster. Now as for the ban appeal.

First and fore most, our admins do not initiate a ban randomly to "troll" our players. The purpose of our servers is to have fun and play the game enjoyably. The purpose of our admins is to ensure no one is disturbing the servers and community. So you're starting off on a bad foot by claiming you were trolled by an admin, especially considering you ban history. Second, your account account has had a total of 6 bans since September 2014. More or less this looks like a habitual problem with you in our servers. If we initiate a ban, we do it to get rid of the person for an allocated period of time to let them think about what they did for a bit. You've gotten slapped on the wrist numerous times, and by exploiting the ban and using another account, you set yourself up for a permanent ban on both accounts. This is not tolerated by us, and we permanently ban both accounts. There is no "donate some money to get unbanned" here at

DoGz. Never Has. We don't go around banning people in hopes to get their money. The servers are ran solely from donations from the people that enjoy the DoGz servers and community.

The bans are staying issued based not only by your track record of behavioral problems in our servers but all for the ambitions of openly breaking our rules.

Thank you for the appeal.
Don't touch me there.

Jump to Forum: