Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Infraction: MiStIk* #420friendly
Crazy Earl
Player SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25900135

Players Nick Name: MiStIk* #420friendly

Comments: Abusing the console "kill" command to get instant reloads, avoid being knifed or otherwise killed, get free 'nades.

Regulars Present: warmfuzzy( STEAM_0:0:5840341 ), ashotmadatyan( STEAM_0:0:73952599 )

Server: gs4.dogzgaming.com

Attached is a demo catching the event taking place. Near the end of the demo MiStIk moves across the screen to the right, just around the corner, and immediately dies/respawns.
Crazy Earl attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

terrowrist
Will look at this asap
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Timber
Among what Earl mentioned which i have seen myself he is also a CANCER to the server. Picking fights with people when he loses which is pretty much 100% of the time. What he lacks in gaming skills he makes up with his abusive mouth!

Blubber
Checked the demo and his chat log and see what you're talking about. Gave him a one day ban.
Don't touch me there.

Kushsmoker13
I love how I've learned about this.I will not be nasty to you on here or ever again which was obviously for a reason..But know this.. I gave you trolls the benefit of the doubt, and didn't TELL on you. i dont tell on you people who stack 6 vs 2, or 4 vs just me and you spawn camp over and over behind that wall and laugh? lol, so how is that my skills idk, Oh and i still owned you Timber and that's ALSO WHY I DID THE kill command.and just realized you made a account SO FAST just to get me banned for a day? prime example of trolls and people who can be so bad. its just a game dude relax..If people got mad cause you got owned Me vs 4 or w.e then so be it..But watch out how you try to antagonize ppl and play from now on also.Cause I will report/TELL on you also.Funny how the good people always get it for no reason but you guys can spam mic and troll talk how ever you feel, stack the teams, and expect people not to talk to you how they want? you are funny.Glad some people know the truth now.People don't just do things for no reason.I'm not crazy. no worries, i love you all still and god bless<3Smile
Edited by Kushsmoker13 on 29-11-2014 22:02

Jump to Forum: