Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
funtime/iceworld ban this map
Nutnut
these were both put in on new rotation -

fy_neoniceworld
this map definetly needs to be removed, I have to change it every time it comes up. no one likes it and it's a server killer - i've also gotten a few complaints from the one person that's color blind.
fy_iceworld_x_source
this map isn't bad but it can be too big 'specially when there is less than 10-15 people. Is there a way to make it so it only enters to rotation when there's over a specific no. of people?

also might want to think of changing this one
gg_dogz-bm_jewel_dm

These maps need to be made available through the "choose map" option in admin:
gg_wolfenstein_3d
gg_underworks
gg_lego_2floor_dm

would like to see some more smaller maps through admin "choose map" for late night when there is only a handful of peps
Edited by Nutnut on 19-11-2014 22:13

Drewdog
Yeah, there are a few that when they come up, its an instant buzz kill. Adding a few new ones and eliminating the oh shit not this map. Would be refreshing as a golden shower alarm clock...

Blubber
I agree, I get many people complaining about neon. I think wolf is a fun map for a super fast paced session personally.
Don't touch me there.

Bloodmanic
So, unfortunately i have to agree with nutnut. as much as i like the neon map. it has to go. its a server killer.

The only other map that i have noticed alot of people have an issue with (including me) is the icecabin

Nutnut
i love wolfenstein! Would like to see some more map choices that can be selected through admin abilities, preferably smaller maps, good for 6-10 players for late night

Drewdog
Thank god we addressed this it sucks when we have no admin on to slam something. Lucky nut nut is around to swoop in and help us.. Would be nice to get some new maps and get rid of those specific two..

GAY JESUS
Yeah those maps that nutnut mentioned got to go. I would also like to add to the gotta go list that Ice Cabin one left over from xmas.

Some good replacements would be ( I apologize if I don't get the names right, going from memory)

gg_aim_shotty
orange_deathbox_woot
fy_snow

and maybe deagle_fx9y for knifing and I really miss texture_city_elite.

Thanx guys.

Bloodmanic
ok this needs to get more attention... just had an almost full server. just got the neon map and the ice cabin map back to back. down to 10 people now...

whos door do I have to knock on to get some action around here!?

Drewdog
Shit happens almost every night. We always have to build after those two.. Just kick them to the curb and add a couple good ones everyone would benefit..

MACHO CHACHO
I second the motion lol

TigerOx
All fixed up.

fy_cellularworld added.
fy_neoniceworld removed.
Player limit added to fy_iceworld_x_source.
orange_deathbox_woot added.

Admin menu has access to all server maps now.

Drewdog
Your the man Tiger Ox. The late night crew has your next bar tab. Smile Ready Break..

Nutnut
Woot! Thx Tiger! ^^

GAY JESUS
Very nice! Much thank you's!

MACHO CHACHO
Hey TigerOX

Love the new additional maps. I was wondering if you could put cellularworld in the Turbo server because players that have played the Iceworld server really would like to see it in the Turbo server.

Thanks,

Macho

tholemu
Most excellent. Thanks for the attention and quick response! Last night I could tell everyone was very appreciative. I think that was the happiest I've ever heard Gay Jesus.

Jump to Forum: