Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Drewdog
Drewdog
Hello i'm Drewdog, i never shut up. I play for the fun of it all. Comedy is my A game but most of all its a game fuckers!!!

I love triple nades like i love free blowjobs from hookers or my sis.

I get knifed more than anyone, easy target.

Just enjoy a good old beer and good time with cool people, that is what lead me to your watering hole...

Nutnut
Hell yeah, welcome to the forums Drew

Allycat
Welcome!

Nutnut
hey now!!! again

Drewdog
I forgot to mention that I am a restaurant manager. So my hours are later than mosts. But there are a group of rowdies I would like to point out that make fun times late night rock. First Nutnut when he gets to play and his kids sleep on schedule he is unstoppable and keeps it fun and positive. Then there is pachi he is good for shitting down your throat at least three times a game with his aggressive knife techniques. And of course there is the Rick James who pretty much just teabags me on a regular basis. Hired assain and value and music. All tons of fun. Lets keep the good times rolling late night. Oh and spazzbat as well he is rowdy with his rushes.

Ready break! Double!!!!

tholemu
heh, same here with the late play time. I get on an play generally after the wife and kid are asleep -- after 11pm central time. Look forward to playin with you more!

Drewdog
I apologize advance for lasts night. It got a bit crazy around 5 in the morning. But hell we had a fucking blasts . Ready Break.. Double!!!!
Edited by Drewdog on 23-01-2015 13:42

Drewdog
Yeah justs a heads up the hours I play will never be ones worth recruiting from. Since only nut nut plays it would be nice to help out with the server and keeping it rowdy. But I will be around as much as I can. Late night crew ftw..

Drewdog
New job started as a Brand Ambassador of fine spirits from the great state of Oklahoma. Prairie Wolf Spirits. Find them at your farthest liqour store near me. Or order them online . Also happy to see all the new GG players cant wait to get muted by you in game. See yall in game soon. Your resident comic Drewdog..

SKDevilDog
Helloooooo children!

Jump to Forum: