Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
killmode13
I was playing on the dogz server and me and another friend were rapping back to eachother and other players were getting annoyed and I got banned. I had no intentions of offending other players, if I did I truly apologize for the wrong doing. I love playing on the dogz server and understand that other players don't like peole making remarks that are offending and I will never do it again. My sincere apologies go out to the dogz server and counter strike players for my mistake. If there is something I have learned to not make crude remarks that other people can get offended by. These other players were simply enjoying their game when I made it difficult for them to enjoy. I will not let this happen again and will take into account what has happened before i decide to make any comment on the thread or speakers. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal in this matter. Have a blessed day dogz server admins and hope that this matter can be resoved.

killmode13
STEAM_0:0:99546098 this is my steam id

Kush
I told your friend to stop what you would call rapping and saying racial remarks. THen you chimed in and doing the same so I kicked you. Thus you came back and continued on your racial rant. It sates in the server rules no RACISM. We dont care if you are the next up in coming eminem. After i got rid of you the server went back to normal and there wasnt a single racist remark. Frankly im satisfied with the ban you recieved.

Kushy

killmode13
I understand what it states in the server rules about no Racism, I had no intent on being Racist im half black myself. I was wrong in my idea that it would be funny and apologized for doing so. Isn't there a 3 strikes rule and your done forever. I have never been banned or kicked off a server before and enjoy the dogz server very much. Im not eminem and I understand where your coming from. Im hoping this issue can be resolved instead of going back and forth about my mistake. Like I said I have learned to not make crued and racist remarks on the server.

Kush
Ok being that I kicked you and banned you, you got one shot at making it right. PLEASE dont spam the mic with rap or any other genre of music and dont use racial remarks or slurs in the servers. Your permanent is changed to a week, good luck

killmode13
Thank you Kush I appreciate your consideration in this matter

terrowrist
killmode13 wrote:
Isn't there a 3 strikes rule and your done forever..

Not every server has this.

Read the MOTD!
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: