Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Kevin here
Kevin
Hey guys,

Thought I would introduce myself. It's been overdue, as I'm sure some of you know me by now. I've been playing on the DoGz gungame reverse server since last winter. That's about the time I started playing again after a 5 year break.

I started playing cs back in the beta days when I was in elementary school. I got into competitive gaming in the early 1.5 days when I was a young teen. I played on LAN teams and traveled. I eventually quit when 1.6 started to die off.

I'm 25, originally from Detroit, at the moment living in Chicago and Venice. I like to move around alot. I'm self employed and have co ownership in a couple companies. I take night classes at a local City College for the fun of it. My home is my office. I enjoy photography and love to travel, which I do often.

That's all I can think of for the moment Smile. Don't be afriad to send me a friend request on steam. I don't bite.

My home/office view Smile

oi59.tinypic.com/10xapex.jpg
oi62.tinypic.com/mwtkx1.jpg

Homeless man building a sandcastle at the Washington Pier in Venice
oi62.tinypic.com/2m66adl.jpg
Edited by Kevin on 20-10-2014 18:09
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
Sepharo
Hey Kevin.
Detroit and competitive old CS huh?
Ever play at Detroit CS server?
Suburban Aftermath?
Ever go to MPCon?
Stoopids lan center? EZ Net?

Kevin
Lol yea I remember stoopids. I can't remember if thats the place in Canton I played a tourney at. I remember MPCon, never went though. there were alot of tourneys I was underage for at the tme. I played alot online in CALeague, before cevo came around.
Edited by Kevin on 21-10-2014 10:22

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
I wish gotfrag never went down so I could post up my profile.

www.devildawgs.com
Allycat
Ew. Nah just kidding, hi and welcome!

Tolik the Terrible
Nice pictures man and welcome

Blubber
Welcome aboard sir. Great pictures and great to hear about you somemore. Always so quiet in game. What are you studying with your night classes?
Don't touch me there.

Kevin
Taking night classes right now for accounting. I wanna be able to handle my own books.
Edited by Kevin on 21-10-2014 22:15

www.devildawgs.com
terrowrist
Nice images.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Nutnut
Hi! Welcome to the forums ^^

Sepharo
Kevin wrote:

Lol yea I remember stoopids. I can't remember if thats the place in Canton I played a tourney at. I remember MPCon, never went though. there were alot of tourneys I was underage for at the tme. I played alot online in CALeague, before cevo came around.

Ahh cool man. I was good friends with a lot of people on the Stoopids sponsored LAN team. knark/m3k, Hektic, IceCold, Sharpsh0t, Fella, Smoothie etc.

MPCon hasn't been on for years now but at the same location there is www.gamersforgivi... (which one did a combined LAN with MPcon)

Join the Detroit Gamers steam group if you haven't already.
http://steamcommu...roitgamers

Sodo
Nice pics Kev. I also reside in Chicago. What servers do you play in? love to catch you in game sometime!

If Ignite holds another event this winter we should team up.

Kevin
I remember sharpsh0t, smoothie, icecold. also stormy. If I remember correctly there was a team out of grand rapids that was CALi for a while. I want to say Shock, Shock5 or shockwave or something like that. I could be completely wrong. It's been so long.

I'll join that group thanks for the heads up

Sepharo wrote:

Kevin wrote:

Ahh cool man. I was good friends with a lot of people on the Stoopids sponsored LAN team. knark/m3k, Hektic, IceCold, Sharpsh0t, Fella, Smoothie etc.

MPCon hasn't been on for years now but at the same location there is www.gamersforgivi... (which one did a combined LAN with MPcon)

Join the Detroit Gamers steam group if you haven't already.
http://steamcommu...roitgamers

Edited by Kevin on 05-11-2014 19:02

www.devildawgs.com
Kevin
I usually play in the source gungame reserve server but I'm down to play sometime.

Sodo wrote:

Nice pics Kev. I also reside in Chicago. What servers do you play in? love to catch you in game sometime!

If Ignite holds another event this winter we should team up.

www.devildawgs.com
Jump to Forum: