Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
[*DoGz*] Ni66er Killer 1488
Nutnut
this guy is using our tag and none of his names seem to be on our members list. but he is part of the dogz gaming clan?
[*DoGz*] Ni66er Killer 1488
STEAM_0:0:7986677

No pancake mix
Banned. First of all his name is a give away he's not one of us. Secondly he's impersonating us. That's a perma for sure

Nutnut
here is another that logged on around the same time as him. Macho brought this to my attention, I'm not sure which one of these two were being offensive but i know at least one of them was cursing up a storm misrepresenting the DoGz name. They are both from the same town as well.

[*DoGz*] Son of Adolf
STEAM_0:0:36335723

Nutnut
talked to Macho. They were both being derogatory towards jews, swearing etc. also Macho mentioned this -
""They also changed there names bc they were like "Oh, I see you are not allowed to recruit" so they changed there name and pretended to recruit ppl""

I'm gonna go ahead and ban son of adolf as well.

Nutnut
How is it that when you look them up in gameme it says they are in DoGz gaming clan with terrowrist and that there's 4 peps in it?

No pancake mix
Because the tag we actually put in our names rather than the steam group tag will register as a separate group. Like if 5 people had (music) tagged onto the end or beginning of their name, they'd be a "group" by gameme's standards

Nutnut
oh

Jump to Forum: