Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Forced Knife Fights
ohyesidid
Hi I have another suggestion. I have noted that some servers I have been on have a forced knife fight at the end of a round, by this I mean if there is only 1-T and 1-CT they are automatically switched to knife and must knife fight. This method still incorporate a time limit for both players to engage each other. I only bring this up cause I have heard many players complain when one or both players decline the knife fight and then take for ever to fine each other (either because the map is too large or one or both players start camping). Just a thought.
Where's BOB??????

The Deer Hunter
that sounds like a great idea!
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

Spook
nope hate that.....

_AJD_
Great idea, every time one person declines a knife fight in the server, there's basically a universal groan as the match gets dragged out for an average of an extra 5 minutes, as the idiot(s) who declined the knife fight run around and hide, bringing grief to everyone.

http://www.myspace.com/forspartaaa
andrew
Sounds ok but people will moan even if it's done. Say thye are on knife they proberly don't wanna knife fight automatically because if they lose they will go back to nade level which can be a pain. They have worked hard to get to knife if they lose that knife fight won't be very happy. They'll have to get the stupid nade kill again.

DruidB
i think its a great idea and love playing on servers that have this up and running

Wtf
my oppion gose both ways so...........
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

diablomaster9045
I like the idea it will make matches longer and higher scoaring( more points woot)

also, GET RTV BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(rtv=rock the vote=map change)

RichardCranium
no need for RTV since the maps are voted for pay attention to your votes and you wont play the same maps cant help most people are ignorant and just press 1

Wtf
about that i have been looking threw many to go around that if we change oppion one 2 extend map it would nulin void that vote and the other votes would be the only ones that would matter

ohyesidid
Yeah thats true WTF. It would force people to start paying attention to what they are votin for.
Where's BOB??????

ohyesidid
I forgot to mention that RTV is under a different thread and we are getting off topic for this thread.
Where's BOB??????

Diesel
forced knife fights until someone reaches nade level, makes no sense for someone on nade to knife. unless they cocky....like me!ha! gimmie that w00t w00t!
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

ohyesidid
If Im the last on my team and theres one left on the other team I still accept the knife fight. Even if you lose the knife fight you should be able to get back to the nade level easy enough.
Where's BOB??????

Wtf
yea i agre hpw hard is it to kill someone with a glock and or dont spend ur money and but onto it

Jump to Forum: