Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal for Dirty Harry
Dirty Harry
STEAM_0:1:5099456
Name: Dirty Harry, 19|Dirty_Harry, Roland Deschain, Roland of Gilead, Dirty Motherfuckin' Harry

So, I haven't played CSS in a good while. I used to play CAL-M back between 2004-2006, then real life took over, had to finish college, had to find a career. And I wasn't happy with my gaming rig so I fell of the face of the earth. Times have changed, I've got my degree and I have a job, and I actually have time to enjoy stuff for a change. I have my pimp new gaming rig that I love, and after 5 years, I've started playing Counterstrike again. One of your admins (according to this website), Hugo DePaynes, banned me because he thought I was wall-hacking, when in fact, he was just being taken to school and back. You guys should all know that Counterstrike has been around for 15+ years now, encroaching on 20 if it already hasn't. There are plenty of players who are just THAT good. I'm not saying that I'm that good, far from it now, but if I was CAL-M, then some of you guys should at least understand the level of skill involved. More than anything, in e-sports, and in real life, you should know that there will always be someone who is better. And this was the case, plain and simple, I still remember TO THIS DAY, when I got banned from this server and it was because I was in first place, and winning. It pissed your admin off (if he is even still around), but I promise you, I've never hacked, never will. But I enjoyed the shit out of your guys' server, and I think after 5 years of me not playing, to still come back and find out I'm banned...really? So pretty please, can you guys take me off the ban list finally?
Dirty Harry attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Magus
being part of CAL is irrelevant.
you were banned on the premise of wallhacking, just leave it at that. the rest of your appeal is unnecessary fluff to boost your ego about the "unfairness" of your ban.

generally, it is a perma ban from all DoGz servers for hacking.

we will get in contact with the banning admin(if we can)and discuss what will happen and we will let you know here when something is figured out.
Edited by Magus on 21-07-2014 15:15
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Abomin4tion
What was your name you used in Cal-M? Just curious.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Dirty Harry
Abomination: Played as Gunslinger first season, Dirty Harry for the rest.

Magus:

Being part of Main is very relevant. Your post already shows that you really don't have any idea of the level of competition involved in this game. What does DogZ compete in? Do you guys even compete? I didn't come here to boost my ego, I don't need to. I let my gameplay do any "shit-talking", which I don't care for in the first place. Your post SCREAMS ego sir, and the fact that your admin banned me on PREMISE, and not from a demo that he actually went back to look and see if I was hacking, then all that tells me is that your admin had a sudden boost in ego and banned me for no reason besides losing. I'm not trying to be a dick, but Magus your post is what came off as "ego-boosting" more than anything. My ban was un-fair because it was based on a lie. I assure you I don't hack, never have and never will. But your admin just assumed that I did, and here I am, perma-banned because of his childish actions. Might want to do a little self-reflection Magus. If you guys don't un-ban me then fine, so far it seems the only level-headed person in this clan is Abomination.

Johnnie Walker
We as a clan will discuss your appeal and get back to you. Tiger can you please lock this thread so there's no unnecessary back and forth until we've had a chance to discuss it?
i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/TongTang_album/Johnnie_Walker_logo22.jpg

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/482818_101.png[/url]

Jump to Forum: