Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
NAGGERS ban appeal
NAGGER
so I don't know is this racist. But I've been banned twice now, first it was two days and now two weeks. I really don't understand why I'm being banned for racism.
http://sourcebans...amp;Submit

No pancake mix
Bro, your name. Cmon man. Your first ban was racism your second was inappropriate name. Put two and two together. Your name is basically one of the words people use in the place of the n word. We almost always warn people for a ban so there was bound to be some form of chat warning whether vocal or written, usually both depending. Either way, thanks for the appeal, we'll talk with the banning admin and we'll get back to you. In the mean time, please post your steam ID for us. Much appreciated

NAGGER
well i mean if you guys are really against my name then I'll just change it. There is no big deal. I was banned both times for racism. I don't even chat much. And also I've never receive warnings. I just logged on an find out bans.

No pancake mix
According to the bans you posted your most recent one has it's reason set as Inappropriate Name. Like I said it's too close to the n word and will have to change. As for your ban staying or not we're talking to the banning admin so we'll let you know. Also we don't allow the n word or variations of it just to let you know.

Johnnie Walker
MOTD: 3. No Racism. No Racial Slurs

Apr 23, 2014 3:08:56 am dam nigga

As far as your name is concerned, 'nagger' does mean an annoying person - one who nags. However, it has also become a way to say the 'N-word'.

We're not required to issue a warning, as the MOTD serves as that. When we are in game when a rule is broken, we will usually issue verbal warnings as Pancake said, but your ban was the result of my seeing the servers chat logs. The first ban was only two days, during which you didn't attempt to join the servers. So the second ban was two weeks. Since you've appealed, I've reduced the ban to three days, so it will expire tomorrow.

But please change your name and refrain from using racial slurs. Thanks.

Cheers.
JW
i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/TongTang_album/Johnnie_Walker_logo22.jpg

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/482818_101.png[/url]

Jump to Forum: