Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
The Pink Panther - A Drink For Real Men
GAY JESUS
So, I invented this drink that is pink, strong and extremely manly that I often serve to my friends. After being asked a few times what I call it I decided to name it The Pink Panther after one of my favorite GG levels (unbeknownst to my friends).

After recounting my wonderful drink I created in game, there was an orgasmic explosion of interest in this drink I named after the gun game map we were playing. I then said I would post the recipe in the forum so that all could see, and if they wished, could partake in making their own Pink Panther.

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/1.jpg

Ingredients:

2 oz. Vodka
1oz. Reral Lemon
2oz. Cranberry Juice
1/2 bottle Perrier Citron
1 lemon (optional)
4 standard sized ice cubes
1 medium wine glass

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/2.jpg

Step 1 put ice cubes into galss.

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/3.jpg

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/4.jpg

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/5.jpg

Step 2 combine Vodka, Real Lemon and cranberry into glass.

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/6.jpg

Step 3 add half bottle of Perrier Citron.

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/7.jpg

Step 4 garnish with lemon wedge, or drink umbrella if available. While discussing the drink in game Old Man By The Sea wondered if it was the kind of drink you stir with your dink. Well, for best results you probably should, but like the lemon wedge this too is optional Wink

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/8.jpg

Step 5 drink while playing a Pink Panther map, or any other map for that matter.

www.friendlyforecast.com/tool/dogz/9.jpg

Now, listen up, this is no ordinary drink and it well deserves the name Pink Panther. The acidic/lemon/cranberry content of this drink renders the taste of alcohol completely inert. You could easily double the content of Vodka (4 oz.'s or more) and not taste it in this drink. It can be very deadly and one 4 shot pink panther can get your boyfriend out of his pants in a third of the time it would take to drink a six pack of beer.

It's named pink panther, well, because its pink. And, because you can't taste the alcohol... and it is delicious, it sneaks up behind you.. and gets you... just like a panther... bitch.

Enjoy!

TigerOx
That's awesome! Thanks for posting.

GAY JESUS
Bump... Due to the awesomeness of the thread Wink

Blubber
Sweet. I really, really, hate vodka now after drinking so much back in school, but this sounds like it'd be worth a try! Thank you for sharing!
Don't touch me there.

GAY JESUS
Bumping, cause I tell people to come to the forum to check it out Wink

Drewdog
Fuck man my sister even looks easier than that drink. Please tell me you ran out of wine coolers when this happened. Wine cooler or butt plugs or Busts...

Drewdog
Lol garnish with lemon or umbrella.. Best part of thread... Yatzeeeeeeeeeeeee.. P.s did you roll the dinner mats up in background for show or is that how you drape your dinning room table for fizzle..??

Allycat
Looks great, thanks for sharing!

Dmustanger
lmao looks like a real drink for a women.. ill stick to my crown and beer not all that into fruity drinks lol

Drewdog
I made that drink today in my bar at work. Except we did it in a martini shaped. Glass with a splash of champagne instead of Perrier. Wasn't that bad really we used citron absolute vodka. When I told them the name they just laughed though. Was worth it. Smile🍸

GAY JESUS
Awe, dude, champagne? That would have sweetened the hell out of it...oh well, if you get another chance try it with Perrier... or soda water at least.

But, thanks for giving it a try. There is this guy in O (Oprah) magazine who is claiming the Pink Panther as his own. However mine was posted before his was published. Pink Panther is my baby, how dare he claim it as his own. Wink

Angry
Honestly I think real drinks are straight up drinks. I use to drink Vodka but it didnt do anything for me. I'm a whiskey and tequila guy. I think those are real man drinks. Anyone else that says otherwise I think are rookies.

Drewdog
Holy shit Jesus. Oprah reads this forum?? That is awesome..

As for your drink of choice Angry. I'm a professional in the field and I think personally everyone has there own preferences in liqour. I also think there are people who shouldn't ever drink certain liqours is. Tequila and whisky cause they say I can't drink whiskey or I can't drink tequila cause I will punch someone. For those people I politely respond that they probably shouldn't drink anything at all if your going to excuse your actions on a drink.

But I do believe people get different effects from different liqours. Tequila being the biggest. Teq gives me hot flashes like a mother in menopause sometimes. And whisky makes me want to sleep with my sister. While Vodka on the other hand justs makes me think its water. Like I said each to there own, this years family reunion is whisky free though I was told lasts week..

Jump to Forum: