Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
fishnchips
Ok, so I won a map once, and as a joke put "who wants to join my clan" followed with "lol." Didn't think it was a huge deal. Apparently so. Also, my roommate plays sometimes on my name. So I'm not sure if he put anything on there. I saw in sourcebans that it was for recruiting....of which my tag is for DoD...not CS. I don't care if anyone joins that server to play or not. Up to y'all to unban I guess. I rarely type a thing....I can't control what the roommate does. I will have a talk to him if unbanned.

And, lesson learned. Talk about no clans/servers/etc. - especially as a joke.

Abomin4tion
Please be patient as the clan talks it over. This can take some time so please wait it out thanks for the Appeal.

Also it is your responsibility of your account, roommates brothers sisters it all falls on you so. We don't accept that as an excuse. It is your account don't let people ruin it for you.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Abomin4tion
Please post your steam id as well. Thanks

fishnchips
STEAM_0:0:4836325

terrowrist
fishnchips wrote:

Ok, so I won a map once, and as a joke put "who wants to join my clan" followed with "lol." Didn't think it was a huge deal. I rarely type a thing....I can't control what the roommate does. I will have a talk to him if unbanned.

We don't joke around. Not sure why would you let your roommate use your account. Would you let your roommate use your debt card?

Please keep the account to yourself. If he uses hacks, your account may end up getting banned forever.

Be patient as we make a decision.

Thank you.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Abomin4tion
on second thought no you will stay perma banned for the last thing you said.

Apr 12, 2014 1:33:04 pm
ger
DoGz [GunGame DM] Arena|Fast Nade/Knife|www.dogzgaming.com
Apr 12, 2014 1:33:02 pm
nig
Apr 12, 2014 1:32:59 pm
fuck

Your use of racism and hiding it from the filter is proof you do not like to follow rules. Thanks for your time here. Enjoy.

fishnchips
terrowrist wrote:

fishnchips wrote:

Ok, so I won a map once, and as a joke put "who wants to join my clan" followed with "lol." Didn't think it was a huge deal. I rarely type a thing....I can't control what the roommate does. I will have a talk to him if unbanned.

We don't joke around. Not sure why would you let your roommate use your account. Would you let your roommate use your debt card?

Please keep the account to yourself. If he uses hacks, your account may end up getting banned forever.

Be patient as we make a decision.

Thank you.

Hardly a good comparison....That's like calling an orange an apple. I'm very surprised at the suspected correlation...not to mention the aggression and quickness to attack from someone who is recorded on the site as a veteran member. Simply put, that is disheartening. I came to admit a wrongdoing because I enjoy the server. If I wanted to admit a wrongdoing and then take a brazing for it I'd keep it to myself. Your courtesy could use some attention, but I assure you I have no hard feelings.

Abomin4tion wrote:

on second thought no you will stay perma banned for the last thing you said.

Apr 12, 2014 1:33:04 pm
ger
Apr 12, 2014 1:33:02 pm
nig
Apr 12, 2014 1:32:59 pm
fuck

Your use of racism and hiding it from the filter is proof you do not like to follow rules. Thanks for your time here. Enjoy.

As stated, I allow my roommate to play - he doesn't have a computer, can't afford one, and while I allow him to play out of courtesy, I cannot control what is typed. I'm not happy on that, but to each there own.

I played for fun, still do. Plenty of other servers, so I'll move on as requested. We all mess up, in this case it was done for me. My respect is what I know, and I refuse to be judged on a different basis. I understand rules completely, being an admin for the DoD server - and am 100% respectful.

I'd still play your server and respect anyone else on there if offered and the permanent ban is lifted. Thank you for at least listening. My respect is given, as it was received on part of the DoGz end.

terrowrist
Hardly a good comparison....That's like calling an orange an apple. I'm very surprised at the suspected correlation...not to mention the aggression and quickness to attack from someone who is recorded on the site as a veteran member. Simply put, that is disheartening. I came to admit a wrongdoing because I enjoy the server. If I wanted to admit a wrongdoing and then take a brazing for it I'd keep it to myself. Your courtesy could use some attention, but I assure you I have no hard feelings.

There was no aggression or quickness of any sort. I simply gave you an advice to protect your account from getting banned further from other servers. I hope you take it seriously or not, because VAC is watching your actions.

Have a good day.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

fishnchips
terrowrist wrote:

There was no aggression or quickness of any sort. I simply gave you an advice to protect your account from getting banned further from other servers. I hope you take it seriously or not, because VAC is watching your actions.

Have a good day.

I appreciate your concern. I definitely don't hack or cheat, which is what VAC is about. Cheating/hacking is an insult to my playing ability. I won't ever appear to be something I'm not, regardless of how good I could "look." And he isn't smart enough (in the aspect of computers) to even try to do/use anything in that aspect. I'll probably just change my password to Steam and move on so he can't login. Good luck with the servers.

TigerOx
Your ban has been changed to 2 days. Racist language is not tolerate on our servers and avoiding the chat filter shows you intentionally broke the rules.

Any further infraction will result in a permanent ban.

Jump to Forum: