Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
X-CaLaBa
X-CaLaBa
Hey guys I just wanted to say to everyone because my thread was closed that I swear to god i never promoted another server. I wouldnt do that. I barely talk at all when I play. I just come in shoot ppl in the face. I talk a little smack but not much. I really dont say much. So i dont understand how i was promoting another server? Anyways I miss gungame Sad plz let me back in

TigerOx
You were advertising on our servers, this is strictly prohibited.

[RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035

X-CaLaBa
Plz i don't wanna be an asshole or be stuck up. I don't want to cause drama period. I'm pretty straight to the point and i just like playing here. I really have better things to do than waste my time going out of my way causing problems. It's not my style. I am a little shocked at being banned but other than that I would just be so grateful if i could be allowed back in. I don't hack. I actually suck at the game imo. So you don't need to fear me for competition lol. I only won once but I'm getting better and trying to win more and more. I look foward to shooting you guys in the face!!!! hehe

X-CaLaBa
Tiger i was not i swear!!!!! I don't know what you are talking about! I don't even know what I would advertise if i did!!!

X-CaLaBa
I don't know how i can prove it to you!!!! I was sleeping!!!!! I honestly don't know what is going on here.... What can I do to prove it to you? Are you sure someone didnt use my name???

X-CaLaBa
Well if you guys want me gone I guess there is nothing I can do. But that doesn't change the fact that I didn't advertise nor would I. I don't even say much when I play. This is weird. I've never had this happen before. Idon't even know how it happened. I was asleep I was up all night and I just ate it in my chair. drool and all.

TigerOx
This is your chat log from your STEAM_ID and IP.

Download source  Code
Mar 25, 2014 9:12:16 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035
Mar 25, 2014 9:12:15 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035
Mar 25, 2014 8:16:11 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035
Mar 25, 2014 8:13:33 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035
Mar 25, 2014 8:13:33 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035
Mar 25, 2014 8:13:32 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035
Mar 25, 2014 8:13:28 pm   180   United StatesX-CaLaBa   [RUS]ORP PUBLIC SERVER |18+| |FastDL| 193.192.59.100:27035

X-CaLaBa
Tiger I just graduated from a trade college. I'm broke man. I'm about to graduate. I have been a lazy ass and most of the time I'm so stoned I barely talk on the server. It wasn't me you guys got the wrong guy but I just don't know how? Like i said i was sleeping but man I would kick me in the ass if i could! I'm curious to know what happened and if someone was hacking me. Is there any way i can see what was written? Dude I hate advertising!!! IT ruins games! I hate telemarketers!!! shit I even hate it when girl scouts knock on my door to sell cookies! I am the last person on earth that would advertise! I would put a bullet in some of their heads no joke. See if you hate them more than I do. I doubt that...

X-CaLaBa
So I was hacked? I don't know how to read that or what did it say? is that the server I advertised? Is that russian? Im from arizona... American through and through

X-CaLaBa
yeah... tucson az here man. look ill post my picture lol

X-CaLaBa
oh i guess i cant..

X-CaLaBa
thats not my ip....

X-CaLaBa
ok so what do i do when im hacked? lol this has never happened before.

X-CaLaBa
Im going to that server and raising hell right now

X-CaLaBa
omg.... ok so i think i know what happened... i downloaded a config from a site a guy named lornex uploaded it. well hes from the rus ORP thingy you see up there. either there are some buttons programmed into my keyboard i dont know about or there is something in that file giving them my info... which i dunno how... i may have accidently hit some keys while i was sleeping lol. ill check the config file right now and get back to you. the thing is so huge i never really looked thorugh it.

X-CaLaBa
i dont see anything that emotes advertisments. btw that site advertised doesnt exist anymore. I just dont understand... im going to mash keys in a game but as of now i think i was hacked.

X-CaLaBa
Ok well sorry for being annoying if i am but Im trying to get tot the bottom of this and let you guys know. I mashed keyboard and no advertisements came out. ill have to change my password. i hope you guys let me back in I didn't do it. It's not who I am. Where I came from and what I believe if you make money by causing other people to suffer ppl get smashed for shit like that. No joke. I have too much pride for that shit. I honestly want to go fuck someone up right now and I wouldnt think twice. I am really that upset. I went to prison before I wouldnt be afraid to go again. Thats my pride talking. I know its just talk but if you guys met me face to face you would know im telling the truth. I'm very upset that son of a ...... ruined a day of gaming for me I have to track the .... down.... I've hurt ppl for less... Sorry... just angry...

TigerOx
You can read your chat here:

http://gameme.dog...at/1038588
http://gameme.dog...at/1040998

You were not hacked, there is only one IP used by you on our servers.
ip72-208-4-181.ph.ph.cox.net

X-CaLaBa
Dude I didnt do it!!!! I have never been banned before and i hate russians!!!!! not to be racist or anything but come on guys i swear to god i didnt do it!! Why would i go through all this trouble if I didnt love the server. I would never do that!!!!! Im not russian!!!! i dont know anything about russians!!!! why are you guys being like this I didnt do it!!! This isnt fair... god dammit You guys are banning an innocent guy. Dont you think i would have been banned before somewhere else if i was advertising? and why the hell would i advertise for russianS?!!?!?

X-CaLaBa
I swear on my life I found the connection and it was the config i downloaded ill erase it and maike one myself i was just too lazy. I have no idea how this happened why would i spend all this time trying to get back in when i could go mess with another server???? comon guys....

Jump to Forum: