View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal
AZOGtheDEFILER
SteamID : misfits666715
Nickname(s) : Azog The Defiler; Nighthawk; SIC_Maggot4Life

Reason why you should be unbanned :
I've been playing on this server for quite some time. I have never had previous warnings, problems. I was supposedly banned for "spamming mic / chat". In reality I was just playing music over my mic, I believe I played a total of 4 songs; it's not like I was one of those obnoxious kids screaming for 45 minutes straight. Only one person asked me to stop, I'm not sure if it was an admin or not, other than that, nobody had warned me. Regardless, I stopped playing music for a couple game, a good song came on and I played a portion of it during the warm up round which is when I got banned. I'd like my ban to be dismissed. You won't have problems with me on any of your servers today, or at any other future time. At the very least, I think a more fair ban would be a day or so -- not a week. Thanks for taking my ban appeal into consideration, I hope to be back in the server soon.

TigerOx
Playing loud music over mic chat for extended periods of time is spamming. Short clips of music are acceptable but you continued on for a while.

Don't do it again. Unbanned.

Jump to Forum: