Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
banned w/ no warning.
jonassteele
Hey, I was just banned with no warning. My player tag is "tard" I'm not sure why, but my guess is that it was for my offensive spray. I didn't think this was a bannable offense, as my spray was meant to be satirical and humorous and not offensive/racist. I humbly apologize if I offended anyone, and should I be unbanned, it will not happen again.

Please let me know what steps I must take to become unbanned.

Thank you.

terrowrist
Post your steamid
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

jonassteele
Woops, sorry. My steam ID Is Jonassteele

terrowrist
jonassteele wrote:

Woops, sorry. My steam ID Is Jonassteele

No, its formatted as STEAM_0:0:12345678

Look at your steam id here

http://sourcebans...amp;Submit

Next time, please have your steam id ready. Thank you.

As for the ban, you need to wait for the banning admin. A permanent ban for a spray is pretty bad.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

jonassteele
Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:4050905

My spray was the text "JEWS DID 9/11" , something which I thought was so ridiculous no one would take it seriously. I'm very sorry if I've offended the folks who moderate the server, and would be happy to make a donation if it would make things go smoother. I'll be checking periodically in the hopes the banning mod will see this post.

Again, I offer my humble apologies to those offended. Please let me make this right.

-Tard

badseed
I was the banning admin. I meant for the ban to be a day. sorry. as for the warning, I used the source mod remove spray and warn. I've over turned your ban now that you see we do take this stuff serious.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: