Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal ??Aim Bot??
MahCawk
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:4873543
Nickname : [TB] MAHCAWK [Ω] FromThaBlock

According to SourceBans I was perma banned from all Dogs Servers for Aimbot. This has to be a joke right? I would ask that you look back at my scores and my overall KDR and appeal this decision. I don't use third party software, you can ask anyone who has ever played with me. I like playing on Dogs Gungame Servers and hope you decide to let me continue to in the future. If I annoyed someone so that they forced the admins hand to ban me for something made up just to get rid of me; I would be willing to make an effort to make amends for any actions they may have perceived as annoying. I honestly don't know what I did to get banned so please let me know what it really is, so I can at the very least know the offending behavior or action going forward. Thank you for your time in reviewing this matter, I am sorry that it is necessary.
Edited by MahCawk on 27-02-2014 00:28

No pancake mix
Kinda a late appeal considering you were banned at the beginning of the month. Regardless we'll speak to the banning admin and get back to you.

terrowrist
MahCawk wrote:

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:4873543
Nickname : [TB] MAHCAWK [Ω] FromThaBlock

According to SourceBans I was perma banned from all Dogs Servers for Aimbot. This has to be a joke right? I would ask that you look back at my scores and my overall KDR and appeal this decision. I don't use third party software, you can ask anyone who has ever played with me. I like playing on Dogs Gungame Servers and hope you decide to let me continue to in the future. If I annoyed someone so that they forced the admins hand to ban me for something made up just to get rid of me; I would be willing to make an effort to make amends for any actions they may have perceived as annoying. I honestly don't know what I did to get banned so please let me know what it really is, so I can at the very least know the offending behavior or action going forward. Thank you for your time in reviewing this matter, I am sorry that it is necessary.

I was the one who initiated the ban on you.

I have two demos. Currently, I don't have the time to view them. I will have my team look over it. We will get back to you. Thanks
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

terrowrist
Unbanned.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: