Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
BARN APPALL
sugartaint
So ya i discovered the ban I got a few weeks ago is either really long or permanent. All I did was spray pics of giant veiny cocks... wtf is wrong w u guys... banning a pretty cool guy for something like that?! Shit I mean YOLO right?
Btw I think its funny that admins who are afraid to even talk on the mic ban other dudes for talking to the girls.
-The name's Taint, Sugar Taint (feel free to lick it tho)

terrowrist
sugartaint wrote:

So ya i discovered the ban I got a few weeks ago is either really long or permanent. All I did was spray pics of giant veiny cocks... wtf is wrong w u guys... banning a pretty cool guy for something like that?! Shit I mean YOLO right?
Btw I think its funny that admins who are afraid to even talk on the mic ban other dudes for talking to the girls.
-The name's Taint, Sugar Taint (feel free to lick it tho)

Hello Taint,

You were banned on 02-03-14 due to an Inappropriate Language.

You said you sprayed, but the admin banned you due to your language behavior.

Be honest, did you use bad language? Lying will get you no further.

Please edit your post with a proper ban appeal.

Thank you.

EDIT: It appears this was your 4th ban. You previous behavior was unacceptable and now this fourth one was considered a permanent ban. Your previous actions were unacceptable and you did not take into account of improving your actions, hence why you were you banned.

Wait a while and if we see an improvement in your behavior, you might get a chance. As for now, be patient.
Edited by terrowrist on 17-02-2014 22:12
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Blubber
Your general attitude and comments are not desired but not only admins but also players of our servers. You harass players and continuously mic spam, usually with inappropriate sounds/rants. Anal insertion ring a bell? For being a pretty cool guy you sure have a way to get all sorts of people to report you for being a nuisance in our servers. I've openly used my mic to warn you, numerous times, and you've numerous bans from me for all relevant matters. But when female players of the server message me while I'm not even in game asking me to do something about you, and I come in and witness it first hand, something is going to be done about it. You've been warned about the things you say on mic and you should of taken the hints from your 3 previous bans. Go ahead and make a proper appeal when ever you feel so, or continue making ones like these.
Don't touch me there.

Jump to Forum: