Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal, banned a long time ago
killogz
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:16901399
Your Nickname : Šòür Dìéšl
Reason why you should be unbanned : It has been a very long time since i was banned, and i dont even remember the reason why, but i would really like to play this server again, i have no reason to be inappropriate/use vulgar words. Thank you for your time

Edit: I think the reason i was banned was for saying something wrong, but i don't think it should have been a perm ban :/ i'm pretty upset that i cant play the best gungame servers on counterstrike.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
We will talk with BUTCH, he was the banning admin, I see your ban was back in 2011 for inappropriate language . We will discus s this and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

killogz
really want to play asap if possible :]

No pancake mix
Please be patient, we often get busy in our real lives so we may not be able to instantly unban people

BUTCH
Im not sure when I read your post that you that you understand DOGZ. Your correct great place to play & a lot of great people. When I perma ban someone they have it comming. Then you start the last post with really. Sorry Im not sold try again !

killogz
I really enjoyed this server in the past, and i have spent plenty of time on it. I understand that i messed up in the past, and if i got permanent banned i might have deserved it. I have never been the type to get mad/aggressive, so i can't see myself doing something that would get me in that much trouble, but i apologize. I would really appreciate getting another shot at being part of the servers, and the community, Thank You :]

Jump to Forum: