Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
Riffer180
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:27073841
Your Nickname : Pinkie Pie name when banned.

I was banned for "using DoGz name in game." I honestly don't remeber doing this and I would love to come play again. I got 2 friends that want me to come play on the server as well. Capt. AppleJake and Scorp. If I could be unban then I would love to come play again.

No pancake mix
[DoGz]Pinkie Pie Grin Is a name found in your used names on the Turbo reverse server http://gameme.dog...nfo/609781
We'll talk to the banning admin and get back to you.

Riffer180
Thanks Grin I really honestly don't remember any of that.

Abomin4tion
I confronted you in the server the day you had that name on. It was the same time period others were told by you that you were recruiting dogz members. In that time frame you got 3 other people banned for this issue. You will not be unbanned. Using our clan tag and pretending to recruit in our servers which is another rule violation is all it will take to keep you banned. Your little I don't remember shit doesn't work here buddy I remember those three days of banning the people you were recruiting.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Riffer180
Wait wth? no i didn't. Why the hell would I do that I've had my own clan for awhile and in that time period i had a shit computer and i could even play games. Damn. idk why I'm trying to get unbanned. Thats some bull-shit.

Abomin4tion
Do you rember K3, Panda, Giggity and Barrel?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Riffer180
No i don't remember any of them. All I'm asking is another chance to be on the server with you guys.

Jump to Forum: