DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
db187
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:1147489
Your Nickname : db187
Reason why you should be unbanned :

Hello Dogz Gaming Clan,

I recently tried to join your fabulous GG Server and saw I was Permanently banned for use of foul language. As we all know, at times games get heated for a wide variety of reasons. Lag, Glitch, who knows what else.... I believe I fall under that category and do not feel a Permanent ban should be administered here. I can understand Hacking or any sort of threats to the server which may be damaging or detrimental, but Perm ban for language? Lets be reasonable here. I would also like to mention this ban took place over 2 years ago! Does that not have sentence/time served written all over it?

I would very much appreciate an unban in this case.

Thank you,

db187

badseed
we will discuss. you had 3 bans by members and one by console (players) not just for language but racism. not the easiest hill to climb, but we will let you know.

seed
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

db187
badseed wrote:

we will discuss. you had 3 bans by members and one by console (players) not just for language but racism. not the easiest hill to climb, but we will let you know.

seed

I told people to vote ban me that time because I was leaving anyway. Regardless, Perm ban vs. 2 years+ time passed.....

Abomin4tion
Our policy is 3 strikes you are out. You have been banned 3 times by different admins. The clan will discuss but this is a very tough decision be patient also using names such as *SuSpICIOUS*LOOKIN*BLAQ*GUY*, is a little bit racist. I'd suggest not using names like that if you get unbanned.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

No pancake mix
Also please don't exaggerate, it was only a year and a half, not 2.

badseed
After discussion with members the ban will stand.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: