DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
Gooch
Your SteamID : am8849er
Your Nickname : PinkMist aka AimedShot aka Gooch

Reason why you should be unbanned :

Hello,

A few weeks ago I was banned for "ghosting" by abomination. I was not ghosting tho, I said in game "behind you". Which I understand now, some people consider that ghosting. I was then kicked from the game without question. I was very angry, I then rejoined the game, I explained to him the literal term of "ghosting" and it normally goes further then just saying "hey watch out" or "behind you". (Multiple IP's from one client, etc.) We both exchanged words and I was then kicked and banned permanently. I have been playing on Dogz servers for a very long time. Point being I probably handled the situation not so great and I believe abomination may have jumped the gun a bit as well. Regardless I just want the banned lifted so I can keep playing on my favorite servers. Thanks.

Your SteamID : am8849er
Your Nickname :
PinkMist aka AimedShot aka Gooch
Reason why you should be unbanned :

Ctrl-Alt-Del
We will discuss and get back to you. Thanks
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Abomin4tion
Please post your steam ID not name startup css and hit ` to open console then type status and post your steam ID. So we can review.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Gooch
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:16944172

Abomin4tion
Ok, Now that I know which ban it was, here is the deal. When I kicked you it was for being blatant disrespect that you were showing by arguing with me when I told you to quit ghosting. So I placed the kick. When you came back you said "Fuck you" to me and I said no banned. This kind of attitude will not be tolerated. Respect the players and the admins/members of this server. If you can't you will find yourself in this situation again. I will unban you but like I said you need to show respect to everyone in the server.

Abomin4tion
Oh and for the record no I didn't jump the gun. I am a nice guy but when you press to get the asshole I will show you the Mr. Asshole.

Jump to Forum: