Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal(forgiveness)
irishguy
Steam ID: 0:1:2886823
Name: Chazz Reinhold
Reason: I believe I was banned yesterday for an inappropriate spray.
That spray has since been deleted with my sincerest apologies, and won't happen again.
I've been a long time player on this server which I believe is the best source server.
Please reconsider.
Thank you

terrowrist
Banning admin will be shortly with you. Please be patient while he responds.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

No pancake mix
You've played here long enough chazz, there's no excuse for this you know the rules. I advise adding Abom on steam and talking it out with him, he was your banning admin and I'm sure he has an open mind but you know what you did isn't allowed so it doesn't quite make the situation better.

Blubber
The particular circumstances of what you sprayed are leading to more than just one issue here. As Pancake said, you've played here a while and I'm positive you know of the rules and it seems you blatantly disregarded them to try and shun another player. You can attempt to contact either Abom or me (Blubber) on steam so we can figure out your side of what happened that evening as we've gotten numerous reports from other players.
Don't touch me there.

irishguy
Blubber,
I sent a message to Abom, but I can't seem to add you as a friend in steam.
Anyway, again my apologies. I believed a certain player was clearly hacking and he was flaunting it in my face as well as others. I've been on counterstrike for 10 years and it sure looked suspicious.
If he wasn't, then my apologies to him as well. The player was loveglove.

Abomin4tion
Chazz I banned you because of 3 reasons. You've been a regular well sort of off and on. You know the rules. You disrespected players in the server. You sprayed a very disturbing spray. And not only that but you did it all knowing us and that your ways would not be suitible in front of us. I'm going to initiate a 1 week ban for this starting now. If you don't like someone mute ignore do what ever. If someone breaks the rules of our server get a demo and post it here. in the Hacking section. Don't take it into your own hands. I banned you to get your attention and now that I have it you need to listen because I am taking this as your three chances. Next ban by me at least will be perma. So go sit back for a week and enjoy the servers when your ban is up.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Jump to Forum: