Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban
Anarchist
ID: STEAM_0:0:10739279
Name: Ethan

I would like to be unbanned because I'm sorry. I have a weird sense of humor and treat people like I do my real friends. Where I live, friends just talk to eachother the way that I talked to blubber. I said the things that I did to him because I considered him to be an online friend of mine and would treat him the same as I do my real friends. But I suppose that not everyone likes that. Where I was born and raised that is just the culture. It's what friends do, but I am sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone and truly would like to come back. I have been playing in the dogz server for the past 7 years of my life and haven't really had any problems until recently. I think that I am a good member of the community, but just a little missunderstood. I will no longer talk to online friends in the way that I used to, and it would be nice to come back because every other GG server sucks big time. You guys have a very chill community which is why Ive stuck around since 2006

terrowrist
Thanks for your appeal. Your unban appeal will be under investigation. The banning admin will get back to you. We ask you to just be patient.

Thanks.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

No pancake mix
Abomination was the one that actually banned you, as terrowrist said we will discuss this and get back to you but first I wanted to make you aware. Your ban was also for impersonating an admin. That's one of the biggest no-no's out there.

Blubber
Yeah, I warned you before your banning to calm down a bit. I wasn't the one that banned you though.
Don't touch me there.

Abomin4tion
Ethan: I just dont care. Youve always abused the shit out of your admin
Ethan: youll do whatever the hell you want no matter what there is no arguing it so I dont bother
Abom: That's good you can go appeal it anytime
Ethan: why bother?
Ethan: you abuse the shit out of your admin theres no point
Abom: ok then enjoy not being on our servers again.

AS it stands at this moment in time I feel it has not been long enough for your ban to be in effect. I had messaged you to tell you to chill the ban length wasn't permanent but you lipped off several times to me in that conversation we had. You can mature a little more and come back an appeal at a later date.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Anarchist
Alright.. Well I stand by what I said to you. You have abused your admin on me and several other daily players in the past. I'm not going to pretend that you haven't. This case though it was justified.

Jump to Forum: