View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
ban appeal for blubber
Bob Saget
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:55197751
Your Nickname : EgN|Bob Saget
Reason why you should be unbanned :
I think i should be unbanned because ive been banned for a two months now. its a new year. cant we just forgive and forget? cant i start anew and try to be a better player and try to be more friendlier to players and admins alike? im just asking for one more chance to prove to you that i can be a more responsible player and member of the dogz gaming community. if you would take some time out of your day and view my ban appeal and discuss it with the other admins i would be gratful. thank you for your time
Edited by Bob Saget on 03-01-2014 00:39

Abomin4tion
thank you for your appeal please stay tuned for an update as we review your ban appeal. Also it has only been 2 months since your ban not a full year.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Bob Saget
ahh yes sorry about that it felt like a year. i have edited the thread for two months instead of a year

Bob Saget
any update?

Abomin4tion
You need to be patient your appeal was posted yesterday. We discuss it as a clan. Don't expect an answer right away as we are all also busy with our personal lives as well. We will get back to you soon.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

No pancake mix
We've come to a conclusion. The way you treated one of our admins and "shit server" is inexcusable. 2 months isn't nearly enough time to forgive the uncalled for harshness you showed to one of our admins. As of now the ban stays. Happy New Year!

Jump to Forum: