Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Suicides lose level
Adda
I think it would be great if suicides would lose a level at least in the GG turbo Reverse sever. I have seen this abused a couple time so that peeps didn't lose a level due to getting knifed.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/239973_101.png

Ginger
Yeah, it happens all the time, especially during knife fights.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/400324_101.png

Pvt_ryan
yeah but i dnt think it would be too fair to the accidental suicides in that particular server but adda is right ppl do abuse it

TigerOx
Are you talking about using the 'kill' command?

Adda
Nah, They mostly jump off a ledge to their death at other times they run around after getting hit once so that they get slayed and don't lose a level.

No pancake mix
Basically he's saying when people die in our server, whether being slayed, falling off a building, or anything not caused by another player killing them, should result in the loss of a level. I second this. People are abusing the knife fight option in the Reverse Turbo server. If they miss the first hit but the other guy hits them, they can run until the fight ends and they get slayed with no penalty at all. That's no different than abusing the kill command

TigerOx
Lets try it out, enabled lose level.

No pancake mix
Much appreciated Tiger.

Adda
Thanx, Tiger!

Magus
OH GODS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!? now i cant kill myself all willy nilly like!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Blubber
I like the concept. Although I'm known to fall off stuff a lot to my death accidentally :\ Fun Times and lego space tower is gonna be rough for me but worth it haha.
Don't touch me there.

YooperDavey
I don't mind it, you can still jump off the edge for fun after the round is over with no consequence.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/970710_103.png

No pancake mix
Tiger is it possible to enable lose level for anything? Like getting slayed by another player for tk or the slay from knife rounds if the players don't damage each other?

Nutnut
i've seen a few players abusing the "kill" command, would it be possible to make using the command punishable. also, are there rules against using the "kill" command? I kinda want to kick/partially ban some1 that keeps using it over and over.

No pancake mix
We don't allow it when people use it to get out of giving someone a knife a nade or kill etc. Makes for longer games and it's exploiting a feature of the game to be a tool.

Nutnut
thx.

Drewdog
Ohhhh yeah, nothing worse than a fucker cheating it up with a kill switch when you finally finally get a chance to get of the knife level. We all know this moment determines who will win the game and people binding keys to kill themselves just shows what kinds of shit there made of. I wont mention any names but he is for sure 1/2 Jewish..

Kevin
I love that you guys did this, because I still see alot of guys on the resverse server commiting suicide, for example jumping off the edge on spacetower. and they still dont realize they lose a level lol.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
Jump to Forum: