Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
TERMINATOR
Your SteamID :STEAM_0:0:3895078
Your Nickname :TERMINATOR
Reason why you should be unbanned : I know I was a little out of line going off about the admins but its a normal reaction of human to get in defensive mode when something activates it, but still no excuse for what I did, I'm just here to apologize to the clan and specific members/players that might have gotten offended with my actions, but it was never my intention, all I want to do is have fun and be cool with you guys. I love this server man, and I cant say it enough times, I wanted to let u guys know that I have never actually broken any actual rules in my time playing in the server, I'm just asking for a second chance, show some compassion to a fellow veteran of the sport as are some of you, put your self in my shoes, wouldn't you guys want a second chance too? I love you all (no homo) and the server always will be my favorite, even when banned I still help out and donate, that's how much I love and enjoy being in and playing within the DoGz Community.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

No pancake mix
I commend you on your decent apology and it is a very well thought out ban appeal but you did actually break two rules for sure. The first was definitely disrespecting players. I understand heated games and such occasionally, but your chat at the time of the ban was all vulgar insults and such. The second rule, you bypassed that ban on a different account. That's a huge no-no and that alone is enough to keep your bans as is. But, we will discuss this and get back to you

Abomin4tion
As of now your ban stays, You have not had enough time to figure out what you did wrong. You still think you are innocent. Thank you for the appeal but the ban stays please feel free to come back later down the road and appeal again.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

TERMINATOR
I know what I did wrong, it's just unfair how because people think that I think im innocent im kept banned when its just like an opinion of mine, as is what is assumed of what I think. I really am not vulgar I didn't even used to type wen I played, just started because I just followed along with what other players typed/said in chat not much different than others, im quiet and I almost never type, but I guess thanks for reviewing my ban seems like im the victim here..... Will always forgive and love you guys Smile "That's what JESUS would do". Gnight.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

Abomin4tion
"seems like im the victim here..... " Is why you will stay banned good day!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Jump to Forum: